Macro Toolkit replacement

What are you guys using to replace macro toolkit?

This one was linked By Brad in another place. It takes a little reading to get the hang of :slight_smile:
SuperDuperMacro

I still use macro toolkit. It works fine for me if i only change/make/delete macros under General and not character specific.

thanks ill give that a shot.

I cant even get macrotoolkit to come up in game. Even if its the only addon I load. When I type “macrotookit” and hit enter…the enter key wont actually work.

How are you guys getting the tookit interface to come up?

None of the above work properly at the moment. Try KAYRMACRO at WOWINTERFACE

Anything we need to do to ensure we don’t loose the macros we have stored inside macrotoolkit to swap for this new addon?

[quote quote=16369]I cant even get macrotoolkit to come up in game. Even if its the only addon I load. When I type “macrotookit” and hit enter…the enter key wont actually work.

How are you guys getting the tookit interface to come up?
[/quote]I just click escape and click macro… I chose long ago to fuse the default macro window and macro toolkit.

how;s the dps with this replacement?

i try macrotoolkit in general, but still not working.
the only macro work is Biff macro atm

Good news everyone the Super Duper Macro addon has been updated on wowinterface.

To use Macro Toolkit (almost) properly, you need to installer Ace3 libraries, as stated by MTK creator.

Superduper macro is up to date, but still not casting all spell if i use the macro like this:
#showtooltip cobra shot
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0 0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/petattack

[quote quote=16610]Superduper macro is up to date, but still not casting all spell if i use the macro like this:
#showtooltip cobra shot
/startattack
/castsequence reset=target Serpent Sting,null
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,0,0,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,0,Dire Beast
/castsequence reset=0 0,0,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0 0,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot
/petattack[/quote]
i am having the same problem with these and the smaller macros whether or not i use super duper or the internal macro thingy with it’s 255 limit. what is up with that?

Macrotoolkit has been updated as of 3 hrs before my reply:

http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/macro-toolkit#t1:description

To be clear, the addon is updated, but the macros including 0,0,0 still do not work, correct?

[quote quote=17028]Macrotoolkit has been updated as of 3 hrs before my reply:
[/quote]

agreed just updated it myself via curse client

MACROTOOLKIT IS THE BEST AND JUST GET UPDATED !!!

yes just updated and works, macros have changed though