Making and testing new macros untill new expantion WLOD

Not trying to teach any 1 here to suck eggs but, I did find a probelm with Blizzards Patch 6.0.2.
Just doing this post becuse i found myself trying out new macros from this site to eddit, and testing them, and wondering why they were not working!, then realising that i was not doing any dps.
The problem was that i was attacking a raid target dummy, it apears that blizard has made the raid target dummys level 100 bosses. So if your testing any of these macro’s 1st make sure your Macro Toolkit is up to date, and secondly your attacking somthing you can actualy hit :).
Make’s a big differnce when your trying to get stacks or dots for spells in your macro to fire lol.
Hope this helps any 1 elce who is Battling with trying to get macro’s to work in this new patch.
1 more thing if you just changed spec on your pala make sure you have a Seal on, also make’s a big differnce to the spells you can use (hangs head in shame).

Thanks for the tips.

im trying a lot of the macros on this web site in beta so I can hit lvl 100 target dummy and the macros are looking good at this point in time

Cool good to know :slight_smile:
Forgot to remind people not to try and make or eddit any macro’s whilst in combat, it just never ends well lol (you cant make or save any changes to macros whilst in combat) or any 1 elce you might have in groop. I have also made this mistake soo many times, and i know others have too, just letting my character auto attack a target whilst looking at the macro and wondering why the changes are not saving lol.
Looks like they have also sorted the Seal problem on pala and other classes that need to have a stance,
by dumbing the game down yet again!! owell less buttons to worry about.
Im looking forward to the next epantion and what they have in store for us, but sadly missing some of my old favorit spells they have stolen from us.
Good luck have fun, and shair any macro’s you have changed that are working better!!
Thanks again for an awsome website and all the people that make it better.