Mashing Gnome Sequencer button results in random ability casting

I’ve tried just several scrips for every class on here and rather than following any sort of priority when I mash the GS macro that’s created, they all just casts the abilities in seemingly random order.

Is this a limit of Gnome Sequencer? Is there a way to get GS to work with a priority system? Like, CS>J>Exo>FV for a ret paladin, as one example.

Anyone know?

Hi

Not sure on this but as i said before the best person to ask is the developer.
I have posted on wowhead but he has never replied maybe if some more people ask the question we may get a reply

I guess a good question would be: is anyone else having this problem?

As far as I know. The priority is what you place on it. Since you create the order that itself becomes the priority.

However what I am assuming you are asking is if you have them all in the one uber macro is there a way for it for example if you have already used Exorcism but Art of War procts can you go back and recast Exorcism since it is now off CD. If this is what you are looking for, I believe the answer is no.

The reason I say no is because again the Macros go off list order. So until you cycle through again Exorcism will not be used.

However I am not a programmer and so this is my own guess from having messed around with GS myself. Mostly cause I do not find it fully enjoyable to use only one macro. Since I like to raid. However having 6 attack buttons spread throughout my keys is a pain in the ass for my fingers to keep hitting so ive made my own hybrid ones.