My 1 button bm macro toolkit macro

lvl 88 hunter
talent/skills
World of Warcraft…!hY
As far as the rest its pointless to put it down since I have not even gotten to max lvl and I never do pvp. I have only used self found gear on this toon (no auction house or trades). However if you really want to see all that extra stuff here is a link to my toons profile (honestly I just don’t want to write all this crap out)
World of Warcraft

This is what I have so far but my hunter is not max level yet so expect updates. You will want to either use clefthoof or remove that from the area I use arcane shot so often to take advantage of the cobra strikes passive. I use the 2 cobra shots with steady focus to regain my energy. If this macro doesn’t detect the pet it will call the pet in first pet slot, or revive the pet if its dead but sometimes you will have to hold shift to revive the pet since its not great at detecting that. It will cast misdirection targeting your pet without changing your current target, have your pet attack your target, and keep the clefthoofs passive wild strength going. It cast the mend pet spell twice during the script to help prevent pets dying (even from elites). Suggestions welcome

/cast [mod]Revive Pet; [@pet,dead]Revive Pet; [nopet]Call Pet 1
/petattack
/cast [target=focus,exists,nodead] Misdirection; [target=pet,exists,nodead] Misdirection
/cast [target=pet,exists,nodead][pet: clefthoof] Wild Strength
/castsequence reset=combat/target Mend Pet,Bestial Wrath
/castsequence reset=combat/target Arcane Shot,Kill Command
/castsequence reset=combat/target Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=combat/target Mend Pet,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=combat/target Arcane Shot,Focus Fire

Hi Lee,

2 points that always help people using the macros we all put out

Talents ?
Dps ?

and maybe even ilvl

Thank you for the post its just a bit of info that does help people understand how it is working

[quote quote=23834]Hi Lee,
2 points that always help people using the macros we all put out
Talents ? Dps ?
and maybe even ilvl
Thank you for the post its just a bit of info that does help people understand how it is working

[/quote]

lvl 88 hunter
talent/skills
World of Warcraft…!hY
As far as the rest its pointless to put it down since I have not even gotten to max lvl and I never do pvp. I have only used self found gear on this toon (no auction house or trades). However if you really want to see all that extra stuff here is a link to my toons profile (honestly I just don’t want to write all this crap out)
World of Warcraft

I wont be changing it anymore but I recently removed the cobra shots and the misdirection putting them in there own separate macro because I started using a new glyph that made my misdirection have no cooldown if I used it on my pet and with the script how it is here that made me cast misdirection constantly without doing the other skills. Plus with the macro above it seemed I would sometimes run out of focus and I didnt feel like modding it 10+ times till I got it perfect. Sadly though that made it a 2 button macro (3 if you count my aoe macro thats only used for groups). Perhaps after I hit max lvl I will make a new thread and post my setup there but for now this is it.