My No Swap Blood DK Macro 6.0.2

Talents 1-3-1-1-1-1 Blood Tap is really the only one that matters.
Major: Anti-Magic Shell, Vampiric Blood
Minor: Path of Frost, Resilient Grip
I forgot to update my Glyphs.

I’ve been testing on Dummy and did some Headless Horseman runs to do in practice tests. This macro does break the 255 limit, so you will need either Super Duper Macro or the updated Macro Toolkit to use this macro.

#showtooltip Death Strike /castsequence reset=combat/12 Icy Touch,Plague Strike, Blood Boil, Death Strike, Soul Reaper, Icy Touch,Plague Strike, Blood Boil, Death Strike, Soul Reaper, Icy Touch,Plague Strike, Rune Tap, Death Strike, Soul Reaper /castsequence reset=combat/12 Dancing Rune Weapon, Empower Rune Weapon /castrandom [combat] !Death Coil /cast Blood Tap /use Bone Shield /use Crystal of Insanity /use [combat] Death's Advance /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14 /startattack [exists, harm]

Your character will spasm out do to the Blood Tap in the macro. I’ve seen many questions to why your Alt does that in past macros.

This macro will:

1. use your Rune Tap over Blood Boil on 3rd run through.
  2. Use you Dancing Rune Weapon and Empower Rune Weapon on CD
  3. Use Death’s Advance on CD
  4. Apply your Crystal of Insanity
  5. Use your trinkets (13 and 14) on CD

If you don’t want anything to fire off without you using it, make sure to remove it from the macro. If you wouldn’t want Rune Tap to fire off, use “Icy Touch,Plague Strike, Blood Boil, Death Strike, Soul Reaper” over the current sequence.

Thanks for the post saves me time sorting it all out on my own. :slight_smile: Nice work.

Looking forward to testing this when I get home
Nice work

Thanks Red for sharing.

Thought I would share my even lazier version of RedFox’s macro. Nothing scientific, just picked talents that work on cruise control. I 5 box so simpler is better for me. Glyphs dont matter but if you see room for improvement pipe up! Everything fires off and I am doing 45k on a regular dummy.

TALENTS - 133311
Major - Regen Magic, Death Grip, Strangulate
Minor - AOD, POF, Resilient Grip

#showtooltip Death Strike
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/castsequence reset=combat/12 Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Soul Reaper,Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Boil,Death Strike,Soul Reaper,Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Death Strike,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=combat/12 Dancing Rune Weapon,Empower Rune Weapon
/userandom [combat]!Death Coil
/use Bone Shield
/use Anti-Magic Shell
/use [combat]13
/startattack
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

Thanks Redfox, this macro works VERY NICELY.

Only thing that slows it down is rune regeneration =)

Thanks all for taking a look at my macro. I’ve been trying to improve my macro some, but other then adding in some of the lower CDs and a small talent change. I’ve mostly just run out of things to put into it. Same as above, Macro then some notes.

I qued as a DPS, even though I ended up tanking most of them, pulling decent DPS at i552. I’ve also learned I can eat LFR Thoks Blood Frenzy when he fixates me.

Talents: 1-3-2-1-1-1
Major: Vampiric Blood, Anti-Magic Shell, and Icy Touch*.
Minor: Resilient Grip, Path of Frost
*I’m just using Icy Touch till Raise Ally comes out, Macro burns the RP for my BR to fast.

#showtooltip Death Strike /castsequence reset=12 Icy Touch,Plague Strike, Blood Boil, Death Strike, Soul Reaper, Icy Touch,Plague Strike, Blood Boil, Death Strike, Soul Reaper, Icy Touch,Plague Strike, Rune Tap, Death Strike, Soul Reaper /castsequence reset=combat/12 Dancing Rune Weapon, Empower Rune Weapon /cast [combat] !Death Coil /castsequence [combat] reset=combat/12 Anti-Magic Shell, Vampiric Blood /cast [combat] Blood Tap /cast Bone Shield /use Crystal of Insanity /use [combat] 13 /use [combat] 14 /startattack [exists, harm]

Your character will spasm out do to the Blood Tap in the macro.
This macro will:

1. use your Rune Tap over Blood Boil on 3rd run through.
  2. Use you Dancing Rune Weapon and Empower Rune Weapon on CD
  3. Use Anti-Magic Shell and Vampiric Blood on CD
  4. Activate Bone Shield
  5. Apply your Crystal of Insanity
  6. Use your trinkets (13 and 14) on CD

To not use Rune Tap, use this over the long sequence:

/castsequence reset=12 Icy Touch,Plague Strike, Blood Boil, Death Strike, Soul Reaper

Edits:
I used Mr.Robot to optimize for survivability.

I put Anti-Magic Shell and Vampiric Blood in since they have small CD timers.

I changed Death Coil from a Random to a pure Cast line. Not sure if it helps on casts or not.

I try to use Army pre-pull, so my runes are up when we pull. 90% of the time I just don’t use it though.

I’ve tried thinking of ways to put in an Extra Blood Boil for procs, but couldn’t think of anything that wont just burn Death and Blood runes trying to spam Boil then locking up the macro.

Spells NOT in the macro: Army of the Dead, Chains of Ice, Control Undead, Dark Command, Dark Simulacrum, Death and Decay, Death Grip, Gorefiend’s Grasp, Horn of Winter, Death Pact, Icebound Fortitude, Mind Freeze, Outbreakand Strangulate. For the most part, Taunts and Silences.

Lightweight Version (252\255):

#showtooltip Death Strike /castsequence reset=12 Icy Touch,Plague Strike, Blood Boil, Death Strike, Soul Reaper /castsequence reset=combat/12 Dancing Rune Weapon, Empower Rune Weapon /cast [combat] !Death Coil /cast [combat] Blood Tap /cast Bone Shield