My Personal DW Macros

First off a couple of observations, if you are going to post a macro, at least have a general idea what is in a DK’s rotations, obviously you can just throw every ability, talent, trinket in a rotations and fire off all your cool downs and there you go, but the point of the one button or one button mash macro is to kick out as much dps or tanking as possible, there are several good macro writers in these forums and they post and update quiet regularly for free Mike is one, who has posted several with very good explanations of the why he wrote and included and what you should leave out, Suiseiseki is another good macro writer, and so on, but the key is to know a little bit about the class or be ready to back up your choices, if you have soft skin or get your feelings hurt easily then I recommend not posting a macro, if you are going to swipe someones macro and rearrange it then claim it as your own, how about giving the people who inspired the macro a bit of credit?
Whether you use a Clicker or you are just a masher most of these macros will work and kick out dps some better than others, but it depends on the builds, each choice you make for a glyf, talent, presence, level or gear, can influence your dps

My DPS MACRO: Talents 2-1-2 or 1 depending on fight 3-2-3 or 1 Depending on fight1
Glyfs Major: Raise Ally, Regenerative Magic, Runic Power Minor: Note I don’t use Glyf Empower for heals, I use Empwoer Rune Weapon for Runes to generate DPS, I use death siphon for heals, it balances out
Minor Glyf: Pretty Much what ever bakes your bread, But… If you raid, its a good idea to have the anti agro glyfs memmed

Sequences['VexDpS'] = {
    PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat] Arcane Torrent
/use [combat] 14	
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost 
]],
    '/cast Obliterate',
	"/cast Obliterate",
	'/cast Howling Blast',
	'/cast Howling Blast',
	'/cast Howling Blast',
	'/cast Howling Blast',
	'/cast Plague Strike',
	'/cast Plague Leech',
	'/cast Frost Strike',

PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat] Blood Tap
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

My PvP Macro Talents: 2-1-2-1-2-3-1
Glyfs: Icy Touch, Runic Power, Regenerative Magic

Sequences['VexPvP'] = {
    PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [combat] Arcane Torrent
/use [combat] 14	
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost 
]],
    '/cast Obliterate',
	"/cast Obliterate",
	'/cast Howling Blast',
	'/cast Howling Blast',
	'/cast Howling Blast',
	'/cast Howling Blast',
	'/cast Plague Strike',
	'/cast Plague Leech',
	'/cast Frost Strike',
	'/cast soul reaper',
  	'/cast Icy Touch',
	'/cast icy touch',	
	'/cast Chains of Ice',
	'/cast Howling Blast',
	'/cast Howling Blast',
	'/cast Howling Blast',
	'/cast Howling Blast',
	'/cast Plague Strike',
	'/cast Plague Leech',
	'/cast Frost Strike',
	'/cast Death Strike',
	'/cast Death Strike',
	'/cast Death Siphon',
	'/cast death siphon',
	'/cast death siphon',
	'/cast death Siphon',
	'/cast soul reaper',	

PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat] Anti-Magic Shell
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/cast [combat] Strangulate
/cast [combat] Mind Freeze
/cast [combat] Blood Tap
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Using A Clicker or Gaming Keyboard or Gaming Mouse Clicks are set at 0.050 if you are a masher, mash it very fast (Be prepared to replace your mouse a lot)

I play a Blood Elf DK, and I have my racial ability in the rotation, due to the Runic power it gives, Yes it will silence as well, but other than using my two interrupts on boss fights, I chose to use the two interrupts in my PvP Macro, because in a arena the fights don’t last that long, so its not really wasted, um, I chose to have my lower trinket in the rotation, and keep my CC buster in the slot 13 so it doesn’t waste a misfire and can be used as needed

I also play a Night Elf and a Gnome DK Night Elf Stripper Dance Gnome Cuteness and is Annoying I am not that impressed with their racials, though the Human Racial for PvP is pretty awesome

Well that is pretty much it, I may edit this as I re read and discover typos and such

I appreciate you taking the time to post and inform. will try this out and give you feedback :slight_smile:

also one more question you mentioned a clicker? which app are you using to set it?

um, I actually use a steel series keyboard and a razor tartarus game pad, so you can use the razor program, also for a gaming mouse, but if you are using just a regular mouse, you can purchase a clicking program, not sure which one, its been some time since I broke down and went with the keyboard and pad, in my case, I have my tendons cut in my hands so I have to use them, but they still do the same job, I looked on the web for mouse clicking program, try this from Microsoft: Assign macro or function to buttons on your mouse - Microsoft Support