My very personal GS PVP Macro

This is my PVP Macro for my rogue (excuse my English guys :wink: )
It doesn’t block and runs smooth. I like control in my rogue so I opted to open with the cheap shot, then ambush and still managed to include revealing strike and slice and dice in, and before he gets even out of cheap shot I kidney shot a full 5 pointer. Sometimes I replace ambush for garrote they can trinket out of cheap shot but they are silenced with garrote.

My talents are 2233222
subterfuge allows you to use cheap shot, ambush and garrote in one go in spite being out of stealth.
Nerve strike is awesome.
If you do arena 2vs2 change burst of speed with shadowstep you can move much better
Internal bleeding is best for combat, prey of the weak is better suited to subtlety.

My permanet major glyph is Glyph of energy, the other two I change often between, glyph of cheap shot (more 0,5 sec of stun), garrote (1 sec more of stun) or Feint (2 sec more of reduced 30% damage).

This is basically an opening macro then turns into a sinister strike macro to build up points.
I do not like to have eviscerate, kidney shot, killing spree, recuperate and so on in the macro (only when the cool down of marked for death is over does the kidney shot of the macro fires again) in the macro.
the 8 seconds Shadow Reflection provides you with a new kidney shot and with eviscerate and killing spree that I manage to get in right after I cycle through sinister strike, build up more points while he is out with kidney. after the opening and full cycle of the macro at the end of shadow reflection mimic damage he is usually with 1/3 life…and starts to run away

I prefer to manage my combo points, using them offensively on slice and dice and eviscerate, defensively on recuperate, and for control, my favourite (offensively and defensively) on kidney shot. I need to refresh manually also my revealing strike and slice and dice although more often than not they are dead. I renew both with regular macro:
/castsequence reset=target !revealing strike, Slice and Dice
with 1+alt auto press key so I click once and get both RS and SD up again.

I use razer synapse autokey and razer keyboard. On my key number (1) I have the macro. I just press once and it auto-presses at 0,5 sec. I have kidney shot on (2) and eviscerate on (3) recuperate on (4). Burst of speed on () and killing spree on (q) and evasion on (w). I move and strafe with my razer deathstalker mouse and/or key (x) and my several mouse buttons are used to tab target, vanish, kick interrupt, pvp trinket and so on.

I use “needtoknow addon” to manage cooldowns, poison and stuns. bartender 4 and the usual addons.

Also have a regular vanish macro binded on my mouse:
#showtooltip Vanish
/cast Cloak of Shadows
/cast Vanish

Because I opted to put feint after shiv I do not get 100% uptime of feint and I get gaps of around 5 seconds, if you change order of feint with shiv you get 100% uptime but…less energy

`Sequences[‘Combat’] = {
StepFunction = [[
limit = limit or 1
if step == limit then
limit = limit % #macros + 1
step = 1
else
step = step % #macros + 1
end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cancelaura Blade Flurry
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nocombat,nostealth] stealth
/cast [stealth] Cheap Shot
]],
‘/cast Ambush’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Revealing Strike, Slice and Dice, null’,
‘/cast [combat] shadow reflection’,
‘/castsequence [combat,nostealth,nostance] reset=target marked for death, Kidney Shot’,
‘/cast [combat,nochanneling] Adrenaline Rush’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Shiv, Feint’,
PostMacro=[[
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/cast Oralius’ Whispering crystal
/stopattack [stealth]
]],
}

If anyone can post the macro in correct window code I would be tankful. Thanks!

Sequences[‘Combat’] = {
StepFunction = [[
 limit = limit or 1
 if step == limit then
 limit = limit % #macros + 1
 step = 1
 else
 step = step % #macros + 1
 end
 ]],
 PreMacro = [[
 /cancelaura Blade Flurry
 /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
 /cast [nocombat,nostealth] stealth
 /cast [stealth] Cheap Shot
 ]],
‘/cast Ambush’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Revealing Strike, Slice and Dice, null’,
‘/cast [combat] shadow reflection’,
‘/castsequence [combat,nostealth,nostance] reset=target marked for death, Kidney Shot’,
‘/cast [combat,nochanneling] Adrenaline Rush’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=combat Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Sinister Strike, Shiv, Feint’,
PostMacro=[[
 /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
 /cast Oralius’ Whispering crystal
 /stopattack [stealth]
 ]],
 }

Thank you so much Sam.

like all others, not working, dps’s well till first sequence is done, then it starts to act weird and gets 1-2 second gaps.

Maybe update?

Any Feedback on the Dps Out put?