[NEW] PROT PALLY 6.0.2

This macro is designed to get stacks for Eternal Flame and is by no means Perfect, I keep Eternal Flame on a separate button for use, it does hang a little but only for a second or so

/castsequence reset=1 Crusader Strike,Judgment,Consecration,Avenger’s Shield
/castsequence reset=1 Judgment,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike
/castsequence reset=1 Hammer of the Righteous,Holy Wrath
/castsequence reset=30 Shield of the Righteous

also a here is a big defensive burst + Minor Heal

/cast [combat] Divine Protection
/cast [combat] Guardian of Ancient Kings
/cast [combat] Holy Avenger
/cast [combat] Ardent Defender
/cast [combat] Holy Prism

I welcome any input, like I said it’s not perfect but it will work for most things

Kind of new to macros what does the 3,1,2,2,1,1 mean ? Tried copying your macro but i only get the first castsequence to work, is it 4 macros instead ? How do u rotate them ? Holy wrath never comes up ?

the 3,1,2,2,1,1 are the talents hes using

u copy and past the whole macro into a new macro and make sure it looks like it does on the site in your macro.ie: each /castsequence has its own line

[quote quote=16685]This macro is designed to get stacks for Eternal Flame and is by no means Perfect, I keep Eternal Flame on a separate button for use, it does hang a little but only for a second or so

/castsequence reset=1 Hammer of the Righteous,Holy Wrath

also a here is a big defensive burst + Minor Heal

/cast [combat] Divine Protection
/cast [combat] Guardian of Ancient Kings
/cast [combat] Ardent Defender

I welcome any input, like I said it’s not perfect but it will work for most things
[/quote]
this worked out great for me today. thank your for the time and effort you put into making it.

You all are very welcome, I’m just glad to be helping =)

As stated the 3,1,2,2,1,1 is the Talents I am using, Not sure why your Holy Wrath is not firing off, it works for me just fine, only thing I can suggest is perhaps trying to change the Timer to 0.5 or perhaps 2, I spent all night working out these rotations even tried them out on a few weaker panda rares, I edged the timers slowly until everything fired off with the least amount of Hang

There are 2 separate macros there, rotation is taken care of with the timers so place everything in two separate macros and spam the top one using the 2nd one when needed

This one is working pretty great for me, I use Sacred Shield instead but having little to no issues. Probably because my haste is really low but I only have around a 1.5 second delay from my a Crusader Strike going off. Thank you so much.

What do you use for AOE? This looks mostly like a ST macro, looks guy though!

This is mostly a Multi-use Macro it incorporates the AoE Abilities from prot primarily Consecrate,HoR, and Holy Wrath you could in essence take them out and put them into a Separate Macro dividing the top one into a ST and AoE, I’ll work on upgrading this Macro now that it seems Macro-toolkit is back up and running, I’ll modify my Macros to include both a Single Target only and an AoE, look for it to be done within the next few days

As Promised here is an upgraded version of the above macro split into a ST and An AoE:

SINGLE TARGET
/castsequence reset=1 Crusader Strike,Judgment
/cast [combat] !Hammer of Wrath
/cast Divine Protection

AOE

/castsequence reset=1 Hammer of the Righteous,Holy Wrath,Hammer of the Righteous,Holy Wrath
/castsequence reset=30 !Shield of the Righteous
/cast [combat] !Hammer of Wrath
/cast [combat] !Holy Prism

Defensive Burst

/cast Divine Protection
/cast Guardian of Ancient Kings
/cast Ardent Defender

As before they are both written in mind to get the best out of Eternal Flame for some Decent healing

Going to need a Mod or someone to change the Macros in my 1st post since I cannot edit old Posts

Copied them right now! thanks for your work. My only question is why are all 3 /castsequences have a reset=1?

I just tested them on a dummy, there are a lot of times it doesnt cast anything for some reason. Im not sure what the deal is.

This seems to work fine for me - at least until i found out that having the consecration glyph is not a good idea :slight_smile: