New To GS....need help

I’m posting this here because it’s my main toon’s class. I keep seeing on the different posts something saying: Talents: -numbers- It’s probably something simple that I haven’t thought about, but what are the numbers? They are usually 1122333 or something like that. I hope it’s okay that I posted this here!

Thanks in advance for your help!

[quote quote=25957]I’m posting this here because it’s my main toon’s class. I keep seeing on the different posts something saying: Talents: -numbers- It’s probably something simple that I haven’t thought about, but what are the numbers? They are usually 1122333 or something like that. I hope it’s okay that I posted this here!
Thanks in advance for your help!
[/quote]

When you see the numbers, that relates to which talent they have selected in the relevant tree, so for a paladin if someone posted 3,2,3,3,2,3,2 that means they are using talents as follows

3 - Pursuit of Justice
2 - Repentance
3 - Sacred Shield
3 - Clemency
2 - Sanctified Wrath
3 - Execution Sentence
2 - Seraphim

For your hunter and the numbers you posted (1122333) then that would be talents

Posthaste
Binding Shot
Iron Hawk
Dire Beast
Stampede
Barrage
Lone wolf

Hope this explains for you and good luck :slight_smile:

[quote quote=25986]

I’m posting this here because it’s my main toon’s class. I keep seeing on the different posts something saying: Talents: -numbers- It’s probably something simple that I haven’t thought about, but what are the numbers? They are usually 1122333 or something like that. I hope it’s okay that I posted this here! Thanks in advance for your help!

When you see the numbers, that relates to which talent they have selected in the relevant tree, so for a paladin if someone posted 3,2,3,3,2,3,2 that means they are using talents as follows 3 – Pursuit of Justice 2 – Repentance 3 – Sacred Shield 3 – Clemency 2 – Sanctified Wrath 3 – Execution Sentence 2 – Seraphim For your hunter and the numbers you posted (1122333) then that would be talents Posthaste Binding Shot Iron Hawk Dire Beast Stampede Barrage Lone wolf Hope this explains for you and good luck :) [/quote]

Thanks, Spoony! This helps me a lot! Now that I see it explained, it makes perfect sense. I never would have thought about writing it horizontally like that. I really enjoy using GS a lot! I’m paralyzed from the shoulders down and I use special equipment to help me play WoW. Being able to just push 1 or 2 buttons to do my rotation is going to make it a lot easier for me! I’ve played WoW since mid-BC and I’ve had to use simple macros and hot keys to play. I can do the full rotation, but this will help me out with helping me do more than before. Again, thank you for your help with this! Good luck with you too!