"Outlaw" PTR Test

I’ve been testing around on a rogue. Combat = Outlaw.
I put Pistol Shot at the end of pretty much every line for Saber Slash procs.
With Talent Mods, It will auto change for Slice and Dice. Slice n Dice may cast a few times early, but it cant overwrite itself with a lower combo point vers.

Talents: 1223122

Sequences['Outlaw'] = {
StepFunction = [[
		limit = limit or 1
		if step == limit then
			limit = limit % #macros + 1
			step = 1
		else
			step = step % #macros + 1
		end
	]],
    PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nostealth,nocombat]Stealth
/cast [combat] Marked for Death
    ]],
'/castsequence Ghostly Strike, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash',
'/castsequence Saber Slash, Run Through, Saber Slash, Pistol Shot',
'/castsequence [talent:7/1] Slice and Dice; [talent:7/2][talent:7/3] Roll the Bones, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Pistol Shot, Run Through, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Pistol Shot',
'/castsequence Ghostly Strike, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Saber Slash, Pistol Shot',
'/cast [@focus] Tricks of the Trade',
  PostMacro = [[
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
    ]],
}

This one isn’t bad … I’m getting about 28K dps without my ring single target but I still feel like Combat rogues were badly nefed. What are you getting on your characters?

Not sure how AoE should go now either.

when i used this i got a warning about a custom macro, said it might delete my gold and stuff. o.O

Hello, nice script, i really like this script however there is one issue when i use it in PVP, it automatically uses pvp trinket (medallion) which is really useless in pvp, do you know what to do in the script so it won’t trinket automatically again?

remove the /use [combat] 13 and /use [combat] 14

I’m still miffed about going from about 38-40k against the training dummies single target down to abut 18k. Anyone doing better than that?

[quote quote=29843]This one isn’t bad … I’m getting about 28K dps without my ring single target but I still feel like Combat rogues were badly nefed. What are you getting on your characters?

Not sure how AoE should go now either.

[/quote]

Yes, they are nerfed like all the other classes got nerfed.

About AoE: Slice and Dice and Canon Barrage mainly --> Continue single target rotation

But to be honnest Outlaw rogue is now the best pvp/pve spec (for a rogue) for what I have seen.
And this outlaw rogue spec is very hard to macro cause of combo points, RNG and Buff uptimes.

Once someone can make a really really good macro for this spec then you are my new macro writing god!
—> Same applies for Feral druid <— except the RNG part

Good luck, have fun and Enjoy the Legion Pre-content.

Cheers

Ok I got it sort of right. I’m going to have to work on tweaking my rotations but I have the rogue back up to 38-40k single target and round 50k+ (need more testing here) constant on multi-target raid situations. Of course SimulationCraft is also borked at least till they figure things out also.

Yeah I was missing slice and dice … wow I hate having everything reset!

Once I get it nice and stable I’ll post here again. I might have it so you press the ALT key once in a while while rotating to burn combo points and get some decent burst damage. I’d also like to work in the crimson potion since they removed the leeching poison.