(GS) Pre-Legion 7.0.3 Macro – Disc Priest

Here is my Disc priest macro’s - None of these is tested in raids atm

Use as u like…

Talents — 2.1.1.3.1.2.1

Macro 1 - To use on a ally.

This will shield/heal the ally - and attack the ally’s target.

[color color=violet]Use this macro on your ally, in a grp or raid…and it will heal him and do dmg to[/color] He’s [color color=violet]target. If he however, dont have a target, it will only heal him.[/color]

Sequences['Disc-THeal'] = {
specID = 256,
author = "Zole",
helpTxt = "Heal Target - Talent: 2113121",
icon = "Ability_Priest_Atonement",
PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] Power Word: Shield',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] Plea,Shadow Mend,Shadow Mend',
	'/castsequence [target=targettarget] [nochanneling] reset=/target Purge the Wicked,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite',
	'/cast [target=targettarget] Penance',
	'/cast [combat][nochanneling] Mindbender',
	'/cast [target=targettarget] [nochanneling] Divine Star',
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

Macro 2 - To use on a ally for AoE healing.

This will shield/heal the ally + 2 ally’s near him - and attack the ally’s target.

[color color=violet]Use this macro on your ally, in a grp or raid…and it will heal him + 2 others near him, and do dmg to[/color] He’s [color color=violet]target. If he however, dont have a target, it will only heal him, and whats near him.[/color]

Sequences['Disc-THealAoe'] = {
specID = 256,
author = "Zole",
helpTxt = "AoE Heal Target - Talent: 2113121",
icon = "Ability_Mage_FireStarter",
PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] Power Word: Shield',
	'/castsequence reset=/target [nochanneling] Power Word: Radiance,Plea',
	'/castsequence [target=targettarget] [nochanneling] reset=/target Purge the Wicked,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite',
	'/cast [target=targettarget] Penance',
	'/cast [target=targettarget] [nochanneling] Divine Star',
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

Macro 3 - To use on a enemy…For solo play, leveling or use in raid, and it should heal/shield the Tank or the boss/mobs target.

Single target attack + Shielding Target’s target

[color color=violet]Use this macro on mobs/boss and it will heal whatever the mobs/boss targets.[/color]

Sequences['Disc-TDPS'] = {
specID = 256,
author = "Zole",
helpTxt = "Dps Target - Talent: 2113121",
icon = "Ability_Priest_Atonement",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling][@targettarget] Power Word: Shield',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=/target Purge the Wicked,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite',
	'/cast Penance',
	'/cast [nochanneling] Divine Star',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

Hey there Master Zole,

I have tested your macros and it works perfect and i do really appreciate it very much…There is a few macro that i would like you to help me with but later i will inform you back…Thanks!!

Ohh yea btw,i would like to request something special from you to help me to suit my play-style…From your macro 2 can you please help to create a new GS macro concerning few stuffs as stated below:-

1. ‘/cast [@focus] Power Word: Shield’, <----I jz need to focus the shield on tank and summore to focus DPS under that focus target.
  2. ‘/cast [nochanneling] Divine Star’, <----To remove this cuz i would like to cast manually to suit my needs…Sometimes depends on fight i would switch Halo and Divine Star.
  3. Base on your GS it will Pws: shield on me everytime i hit the action bar and i would like it to be removed cuz i`m not really fond of using Angelic Feather Talent.

Hopefully everything in order for you to help me to create the new GS macro.

Thanks.

heya

I am away the next few days, cause my wife just gave birth to my third child, so im unable to make any new macros atm :slight_smile:

congratulations!

[quote quote=30424]heya
I am away the next few days, cause my wife just gave birth to my third child, so im unable to make any new macros atm ???
[/quote]

Grats and thanks for the macros!!

just a quick question
Sequences[‘Disc-THeal’] = {
specID = 256,
author = “Zole”,
helpTxt = “Heal Target - Talent: 2113121”,
icon = “Ability_Priest_Atonement”,
PreMacro = [[
]],
‘/cast [nochanneling] Power Word: Shield’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] Plea,Shadow Mend,Shadow Mend’,
‘/castsequence [target=targettarget] [nochanneling] reset=/target Purge the Wicked,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite’,
‘/cast [target=targettarget] Penance’,
‘/cast [combat][nochanneling] Mindbender’,
‘/cast [target=targettarget] [nochanneling] Divine Star’,
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

in that the “target=targettarget” does that mean if i’m targeting a boss doing dps that if i switch to “Disc-THeal” i wont break my boss target and still do the minor heals?

I’m a lil bit confused to only one i seem to be healing is myself .

I have updated my post a bit.

[quote quote=32065] in that the “target=targettarget” does that mean if i’m targeting a boss doing dps that if i switch to “Disc-THeal” i wont break my boss target and still do the minor heals?
[/quote]

I think, if you use “Disc-THeal” on a boss, it will just heal/shield u. And no, i dont think u will lose your target.
But i need to test it to be sure.

thanks zole, very nice, works great

Sequences['DPvE'] = {
specID = 256,
author = "HS",
helpTxt = "Dps Target - Talent: 2221222",
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/cast [help][@targettarget] []Power Word: Shield',
'/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=/target Shadow Word: Pain,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite,Smite',
'/cast Penance',
'/cast [nochanneling] Divine Star',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

Use [help][@targettarget]

Hey Zole i was wondering if you healing macro if there was a way for you to set it as a focus and not as your target, that way you can still heal him but do damage whatever damage you can do. because sometimes i end up have to target a enemy that is close to me until someone can pick it up but then i lose my target. thanks by the way love the DPS macro works like a charm.

There is no way to set a focus on 1 person and keep doing damage on any mob around you.