Prot Paladin 3/1/3/2/3/1/3

Disclaimer:

I use a razer keyboard with a macro set to .004 timer for key presses. My macros are absolutely more efficient when you’re using a keyboard rather than pressing the buttons manually. I have them performing at a fairly high level and have the logs to back it up. Rather than making a macro that just does everything I try to build them in a way that will allow me to pull correct numbers for my class in a raid environment.

Single Target:

This macro includes a castsequence to cast Sacred Shield on you at the beginning of the fight. There is also a modifier so you can hold down “ALT” to recast sacred shield if needed, but if you are correctly itemizing and have sufficient haste it will be a non-issue. Holy Prism is set to hit your target so it can radiate healing to nearby raid members.

Sequences['PPST'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cast [mod] Sacred Shield
/castsequence reset=combat Sacred Shield, null
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
	'/cast Crusader Strike',
	'/cast Judgment',
	"/cast Avenger's Shield",
	'/cast Holy Prism',
	'/cast Hammer of Wrath',
	'/cast Holy Wrath',
	'/castsequence reset=combat Consecration, Consecration, Consecration, Sacred Shield',
PostMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/cast Shield of the Righteous
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

Multiple Target:

This macro includes a castsequence to cast Sacred Shield on you at the beginning of the fight. There is also a modifier so you can hold down “ALT” to recast sacred shield if needed, but if you are correctly itemizing and have sufficient haste it will be a non-issue. Holy Prism is set to target you, so it can radiate extra AoE damage to increase dps and threat as well as healing you.

Sequences['PPAE'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/cast [mod] Sacred Shield
/castsequence reset=combat Sacred Shield, null
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
	'/cast Hammer of the Righteous',
	'/cast Judgment',
	"/cast Avenger's Shield",
	'/cast [@player] Holy Prism',
	'/cast Hammer of Wrath',
	'/cast Holy Wrath',
	'/castsequence reset=combat Consecration, Consecration, Consecration, Sacred Shield',
PostMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
/cast Shield of the Righteous
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
]],
}

Thanks for the great macro, I myself am a long time user of this website. I as well use a Deathstalker Keyboard. My issue seems to be with a lower level paladin. Usually I can use my programming expertise and knowledge of the blizzard interface to tweak high-level macros to work appropriately with my leveling toons. However, I have tried re-purposing this and all older macros to work for my now level 21 paladin and can not get anything to work. I have tried using all my spells on a separate cast-sequence, I’ve tried using them in a comma separated sequence, I’ve attempted cast-random and I’ve tried the 0,0,0,0,0 method. Any ideas? I only need Avenger’s Shield, Judgment, Hammer of the Righteous, Holy Wrath in a working rotation. I’m becoming very frustrated. Thanks in advance for any help you guys are awesome!

thanks for the awesome macro i’ve tried a few of them out there but not for me this one works great though just one question i have the razor blackwidow keyboard how do i set the macro timer to 0.004??

livil what are your talents and glyphs?

thanks

Working good so far for me.

Talents are in the Title - i missed them first as well.

Any reason you don’t use Shield of the Righteous?
Just asking