PTR Multi Actionbar Shadow Priest/ 6.0 ?

Here is a swapactionbar macro i came up with last night using older 5.0 style castsequence macro’s and few other tweaks i have picked up over time. The first few seconds of the macro seems a lil off that is just because it is setting up… after 3 seconds it begins to flow smoothly and with out any hiccups thus far. hope you all enjoy and any questions or feed back would be appreciated.

action bar 1 : SHIFT+1

/cast [noform] !Shadowform
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Mind Spike,Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,
/cast !Fear Ward
/swapactionbar 1 2

Action bar 2 : SHIFT+2

/cast [noform] !Shadowform
/castsequence reset=target Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague,Power Word: Shield,
/swapactionbar 2 3

Action Bar 3 :SHIFT+ 3

/cast [noform] Shadowform
/cast [combat] !Mindbender
/castsequence reset=0.3 Divine Star
/use [combat]14
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] Fade
/swapactionbar 3 1
/targetenemy [noharm]

Talents are : 3 1 2 2 3 2 some personal choices ( i can customize the macro for you for other talents just send me a private msg )

I was going with the Mindbender and Void Entorpy lvl 100 talent in mind. I beleive it can be easy to achieve with a ramp up macro for orbs then the follow macro’s above followed by a 3rd set for 20%< health of target for SWD procs…

Let me know … Private Msg’s are welcome and responded to. Just like to keep threads clean of questions to keep the macro’s easy to find and in your face :slight_smile:

Hey!

It’s a pretty good macro, no lock ups for me and kept the dots up a lot better than the single one’s I’ve been using. On the beta server I was doing about 135k DPS Burst and staying steady at 100K on a lvl 85 Test Dummy so I think that you are on the right track.

My only question is how do you keep from going crazy with the action bars going around and around and around. My eyes felt like a slot machine after a bit. LoL. Otherwise great job!

LOL i put the same spells in the same place on all the action bars so it looks like one bar so say renew is slot 1 on action bar 1 i make sure its slot 1 on action bar 2 and 3 and so one for all other spells :slight_smile: makes it look like one and stops the Clockwork Orange picture show.

Oh ok, I thought I was playing slots for that! lol

You can use Bartender to move the bars around and group the ones with these macros together, so you only have a few small things flipping around.

Thanks :slight_smile: Guess stacking them would work eh? I use elvui … I will give that a try.

Yeah, I limit them to 4 buttons, and then stack them in a corner.

why put mind spike in the macro? it just takes off your dots

Its located at just the moment b4 your refresh your dots anyways its a lil bonus dmg over clipping your dots a lil to early which the macro does. mind you these are not optimized and are still a work in progress. BUT i have noticed a dps increase with it there then with it out of the macro completely