Pure PWNAGE - Windwalker Monk - 5.4 (Finally Revealing this to the Community)

Look - if you guys know about my warrior macros and priest macros (all 3 specs) than you know how OP they are and why after releasing my warrior macro; I decided to keep my other dps macros a secret. The reason was because I am a healer and dont want to have to deal with kids doing insane dps on me.

Well, I will probably regret this just like I did the warrior ones, but here goes. I believe these are the same monk macros that I used to use. An insane single target macro, but coolest of all, the movement macro that does all of your movement abilities with 1 freaking button - HAHA.

Yes, I only released this too a few close friends and used it myself - I am sorry I waited so long. Unlike many previous monk macros - this one should never hang up. I will check in game in a few days as I remember making a few slight alterations, but I am pretty sure this is the final product.

I have seen people go past 2200 with this macro so enjoy.

MAIN DPS

/castsequence reset=15/combat/target Disable,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Tiger Palm
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Blackout Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Jab, Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Rising Sun Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Chi Wave
/cast Expel Harm
/cast Touch of Death
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

MOVEMENT

#showtooltip Flying Serpent Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Transcendence: Transfer
/castsequence reset=0.3 Roll
/cast !Flying Serpent Kick

Awesomeness …i have used your warrior and disc macros and they are always top notch…tried this one and all i can say is damn…seriously kickass

thank you

[quote quote=13241]Awesomeness …i have used your warrior and disc macros and they are always top notch…tried this one and all i can say is damn…seriously kickass

thank you
[/quote]

I take it as its not locking up - Yah I remember people tried to make them in the past, but they would require having Jab on a separate key binding because it would lock up regularly. I made it so it was seamless. I am not saying its 100% perfect, but its damn near perfect. When the xpac releases - I am going to start implementing newer methods for OPness. Make the macros even more lazy. Yah when I saw how crazy my friend was with it - I thought to myself - hell no I can never release this macro because of Arenas - haha. Monks are already annoying enough.

Anyway, I still believe my healing macros and toons are my favorite - and my disc is a bit insane with it.

Its a lot of fun making them. I am glad you enjoy them.

As for lazy maybe find a way to fit FoF in without breaking channeling on it and how about AOE,PVP you know the masses are going to ask lol

I like healing more than dps but i started liking to tank on occasion as well

once again gj keep it coming

Ah - you cant put in Fists of Fury bro, because regardless of the macro - any movement on your part will clip the channel. You cant macro around a game mechanic - that would require a bot - lol, which this obviously isnt.

Also, its not difficult to simply press a button when you want to use it - whats more; you usually want to save FoF for healers and the like or to finish people off - its very situational.

Anyway, I was thinking along the lines of actually using a wow mouse or similar which has a built in macro system and will allow a button to be continuously spammed and negate the need for continuously spamming the button until you eventually end up with carpal tunnel syndrome - haha.

It should still be within the TOS of the game as you still have full control of your character. I would suggest raising this question with Blizzard. I would assume that it isnt a problem as the only thing it changes is the need for you to develop carpal tunnel syndrome. It would also be even easier for your 6 year old child to use the macros as little kids surely cannot spam a button as well as an adult.

I have a razer naga 2012 with the synapses 2.0 program. trying to figure out how long to set the delay between key strokes. I have the macro set to continually stroke num 1 when held. with no delay the game freezes. at 0.050 it seems like it not hitting it fast enough any help to help my figure this out would be greatly appericated

Try either increasing it to 0.75 or lowering it 0.25 - sometimes increasing the delay actually increases the speed - however you should only have 1 command and just have it continuously hitting that button. However, you 100% need to have a delay in or it will lock up your client bro - lol.

Try 0.75 first.

0.025 was the magic number thanks so much.

awesome - lol. Hey actually I would appreciate some feedback from you. I have actually never tried to do that before - I am curious if my macros are running more smoothly when used in conjunction with the razor synapse 2.0 software?

Also, you should also make sure it is set to only do the rotation when you are holding down the button. I have actually found my Razor Death Adder better with the Synapse software than my Naga - nagas have a bad habit of bugging out cause they double tap - so the macro will go on and off sometimes - its really annoying.

Anyway, I always used it in SWTOR - never in wow. So yah, please give me some feedback on how much better it is and smoother it is using it with Razor Synapse 2.0 rather than having to spam it - I am actually curious if you are doing more damage.

i use you WW monk and arm warrior ones, both seem to work rly well with the naga and synapse. Only thing that i see it that if something is not rdy the button keep spamming so it will just skip to the next thing in the macro. i have the macro is synapse set as num 1 delay 0.025 , macro set to the # one button on the side and set to play as long as i have it held down. Like i asked there seems to be a " magic number" so to speak that if the delay isnt just right it will hurt your DPS. in my current gear on the raid dummy in the vale with the delay set at 0.050 useing just your macro only pulled 85-88k DPS , with the 0.075 delay it went up to 92-95k DPS, with it set at 0.025 it went to avg of 98-105k dps. This is all without tiger eyes brew or RJW. Pluse i am sure that it would be higher on the lvl 90 dummies.

2 things tho
#1 if you have any key that are key boung with a modifer when you hit them it will stop the macro.

#2 anything thats not bound with a modifer you have to watch the GCD and try to get it before your macro starts the next “spam” of make sure to release and switch or just spamm the outher keybinding while you have the macro key held

Actually, normally you would want delays for each and every attack to be different, but you are forgetting that the macro that I wrote is based on a priority system. The only reason you need a delay is so that you dont lock up your game and yes if 0.25 is doing more than 0.50 than surely keep it at 0.25.

However, as previously noted, it is a priority macro so even if it skips an ability, it will just use your highest priority ability on the following attack - so no you do not need to babysit the macro as it appears you have suggested. A prefect example is your warrior ability Colossus Smash. If you skip it - on the next Global Cooldown, it will use it - that is very minimal. You don’t have to wait for the entire macro to cycle.

It is no different than spamming it yourself - just easier and possibly smoother. Sorry if I misunderstood you.

Also, although 0.25 sounds like it is the magic number - those numbers are a bit meaningless without knowing what Item Level your gear is - it sounds like you have very weak gear if you are only doing around 100k. Please let me know.

And yes, please tell me how much smoother is it with the razor spamming it for you, rather than you clicking it yourself? Is it a lot smoother or what?

must have worded it wrong not implying that you have to babysit the macro i was talking about using other things not included in the macro, for example leg sweep you have to release the macro or watch the GCD and try to catch it right before the macro casts the next action.

i am currently 537 pvp gear pride weapons and all pride main set with some off, rest is grevis. and the 100k was on the raid dummy so had some misses because of not being hit capped.

it is a lot easier having the mouse spamming it rather then finger massing the macro.

Ah because you said modifier - Leg Sweep is not a modifier or benefit from anything in the macro. That is also why I suggested having the macro set to spam that button only while holding the button down rather than continuously pressing it. The reason is because it would make it difficult to do stuff like leg sweep or fists of fury, etc.

Anyway, test it out on a regular lvl 90 dummy and tell me what its at. I really want to know.

Also, how badass do you think my movement macro is ? lol. I kept that thing a secret for such a long time. 4 in 1 lol.

140k w/o tiger eye brew or RJW ,it dose seem to be skipping rising sun kick aolt. went almost a full min w/o it casting one. right on on everything else.

i have not tried the movement macro yet, but i do plan on it

over a 2 min span
4 rising sun kicks
26 tiger palms
24 jabs
24 chi wave
0 expel harm

Try this change to the macro and see if it helps. I increased RSK’s priority and also added an additional modifier. I have to go to work now, but please test it out and if its still happening than play with the delay some more. Let me know.

/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,5,Tiger Palm
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,4,Blackout Kick
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,3,Jab, Jab
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,2,Chi Wave
/castsequence reset=0.3 1,Rising Sun Kick
/cast !Rising Sun Kick
/cast Expel Harm
/cast Touch of Death
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

[quote quote=13264]over a 2 min span<br>
4 rising sun kicks<br>
26 tiger palms<br>
24 jabs<br>
24 chi wave<br>
0 expel harm[/quote]

Try manipulating the delay some more ~ put it back to 0.65 and also try 0.75 as well as 0.85

So even with adjusting the delays i cant seem to get it to fire right. with the new one it wont pop expel harm or touch of death. Without using tiger eye brew or rushing jade wind i am topping out at topping out at 110k DPS.

Now useing the one below without tiger eye brew or rushing jade wind, with a delay of 0.025 in my macro in synapses. I AVG 140k DPS.

#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,expel harm
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,0,Chi Wave
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,0,Blackout Kick
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=0.3 0,Jab,jab
/castsequence [nochanneling]reset=combat !Rising Sun Kick,Tiger Palm,Blackout Kick,!Rising Sun Kick,Tiger Palm,Blackout Kick,disable
/cast touch of death
/use [combat]Energizing Brew
/use [combat]chi brew
/startattack

Wait, that isnt my macro. Anyway, I am not in the game to test it out and I was doing 110k easily even 1 year ago in crappy gear, so I dont know what to say. I am not playing WW Monk.

If that macro is giving you 140k then I would suggest just sticking with it. I would have to be in game to test it out. And to be honest; I have no interest in the WW spec or monk class - only DK; and Priest and Warrior. I also like Elemental Shaman.

Hey Chris
I’ve been playing since release and have been an observer on this forum for a while. I made this account to say thanks for these macros. I have been mainly using your arms macro on my undergeared war in BGs and doing pretty damn well for someone at my ilvl.

I use a nostromo n52 (which is now bought out by razor) and have set one key to continuously spam the macro on key held down without delay. All my abilities pretty much fire off as they should without any delay or locking issues.

Anyways, just wanted to give props and thanks for your contribution. Once my monk alt gets high enough, I’ll try out this macro as well.