Question about fury warrior macro

So my buddy plays a fury warrior, and recently I’ve been playing on his account to help out. Unfortunately he is a clicker/keyboard turner. So I would like to make his life easier with a one button fury rotation. The main problem is that I’ve encouraged him to change talents depending on the boss encounter. It’s mainly switches between bloodbath or storm bolt (multi-target single target). His talents currently go 213132 vil for raid utility. Anyone care to help this guy out? I personally play a hunter and pally so I have a somewhat idea of how to play fury but he’s just coming back. Thanks for the help :smiley:

Hi Annalotte, your friend’s best bet is to have two macros attached to whatever keys he wants to mash. The differnce would be when he switches talents. So key #1 is Stormbolt macro and key #2 is Bloodbath macro.

So my macro looks like this for single:

/startattack /castsequence reset=0.1 0,0,0,0,0,0,!Execute /castsequence reset=0.1 0,0,0,0,0,Heroic Strike /castsequence reset=0.1 0,0,0,0,Impending Victory /castsequence reset=0.1 0,0,0,Raging Blow /castsequence reset=0.1 0,0,Bloodthirst /castsequence reset=0.1 0,Colossus Smash /castsequence reset=0.1 Storm Bolt /cast [combat]!Execute /cast [combat]Berserker Rage /cast [combat]Recklessness /cast Charge

My AOE looks like this:

/startattack /cast [nocombat] Battle Shout /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Raging Blow /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Bloodthirst /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Thunder Clap /castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Bladestorm /castsequence reset=0.3 0,Whirlwind /cast [combat] Storm Bolt /cast [combat] Berserker Rage /cast Charge

I don’t personally switch talents, but if your friend does, he just has to change Storm Bolt to Bloodbath in the AOE Macro.

Hope this helps.

Jeremy