Requesting Assistance. [Destruction]

Hello!

I have been a long time follower here and would like to start by saying the community on this site is great.

I, for a long time, enjoyed the simplistic “One Button” macros. But I am wanting to create a little more efficient (e.g. not clipping Immolate) setup while keeping the buttons to a 2-3 max.

To start, I was thinking about a Curse -> Immolate -> then have the macro just spam Incinerate/Conflag
From here I will recast immolate manually

This is what I was thinking (Optimize if possible)

/PETATTACK
/CASTSEQUENCE RESET=TARGET CURSE OF THE ELEMENTS,IMMOLATE,NULL
/CASTSEQUENCE RESET=TARGET INCINERATE,INCINERATE,INCINERATE,INCINERATE,INCINERATE,INCINERATE,INCINERATE,INCINERATE,INCINERATE,INCINERATE,INCINERATE,INCINERATE,INCINERATE
/CASTSEQUENCE RESET=0.3 CONFLAGRATE
/USE [COMBAT] 10
/USE [COMBAT] 13
/USE [COMBAT] 14
/TARGETENEMY [NOHARM][DEAD]

Hello Scott, I think I have an idea. I do not have a warlock to play on for the moment, but I think I can handle this out by just writing it and then you tell me if it’s working or not.

First off, set your key pushments to 0.3 per seconds.

/PETATTACK
/CASTSEQUENCE RESET=TARGET CURSE OF THE ELEMENTS,IMMOLATE,NULL
/CASTSEQUENCE RESET=0.3 0,0 INCINERATE, INCINERATE, INCINERATE
/CASTSEQUENCE RESET=0.3 0,CONFLAGRATE
/USE [COMBAT] 10
/USE [COMBAT] 13
/USE [COMBAT] 14
/TARGETENEMY [NOHARM][DEAD]

Not sure how this actually would work, but I think it might work. You don’t want to have RESET=TARGET on two diff. spells since it might be a big chance of locking up by this.

So having Curse of the Elements and Immolate in a RESET=TARGET sequence, then you can make Incinerate in 0,0 and multiply Incinerate 2,3 times and then you make the other 0, together with Conflagrate, and you only get two of those I’m sure, so you just want to have one on the 0, castsequence so it wont lock up if you do not have any more charges of this act. You might want to add 1-2 more Incinerate if it don’t work properly, but I think this might work out for you.