Resto and Enhance I use and Raid H with

Hi everyone, its been a while since i posted. I wanted to share the macros i use and successfully raid with.

the first is Enhancement Single target, i keep my earth ele separate to use as needed, but you could add him to the castsequence line.

my spec is 1,2,1,2,2,1. glyphes are feral spirit, fire ele and fire nova.

#showtooltip Stormstrike
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,Lava Lash,Lightning Bolt
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [pet:Earth Elemental] reset=target/2.9 Searing Totem,Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Fire Nova,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Healing Stream Totem
/castsequence [pet:Greater Fire Elemental] reset=target/3.0 Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Fire Nova,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Fire Nova,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock,Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Fire Nova,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock
/castsequence [nopet:] reset=5/target Searing Totem,Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Fire Nova,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock
/cast [combat] Ascendance
/cast [combat] Elemental Mastery
/cast [combat] Ancestral Guidance
/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/use [combat] 10
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1

this one is my single target with the fire ele so it will not be removed early

#showtooltip Stormstrike
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Fire Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Feral Spirit
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,Stormstrike
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,Lava Lash,Lightning Bolt
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [pet:Greater Fire Elemental] reset=target/3.0 Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Fire Nova,Earth Shock,Lightning Bolt,Earth Shock
/cast [combat] Ascendance
/cast [combat] Elemental Mastery
/cast [combat] Shamanistic Rage
/use [combat] 10
/startattack

here is AOE, since AOE is usually on trash i do not use major dps cd’s

#showtooltip fire nova
/castsequence reset=target Flame Shock,null
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Fire Nova
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Fire Nova
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,Unleash Elements
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,Lava Lash
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,Stormstrike
/castsequence reset=15 Magma Totem, Flame Shock, Flame Shock, Flame Shock, Flame Shock, Flame Shock
/cast [combat] Ancestral Swiftness
/use [combat] 10
/startattack

now resto, my spec is 1,2,2,2,1,2 glyphs are eternal earth, chaining and telluric.

this is very successful with higher haste. just focus target one of the tanks and let it rip.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [@focus] reset=4 Earth Shield,null
/castsequence [@focus] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Chain Heal
/castsequence [@focus] reset=0.3 0,0,0,Chain Heal
/castsequence [@focus] reset=0.3 0,0,Riptide
/castsequence [@Focus] reset=0.3 0,Healing Stream Totem
/castsequence reset=0.3 Lightning Bolt
/cast Ancestral Swiftness
/cast Reinforce
/cast Empower

i also use this for resto dps

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=combat Flame Shock,Searing Totem,null
/castsequence reset=0,3 0,0,0,0,healing stream totem
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,lava burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,unleash elements
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,lava burst
/castsequence reset=target lightning bolt,flame shock,lightning bolt,lightning bolt,lightning bolt,earth shock,lightning bolt

enjoy, i hope they work for you well as they do for me. they are a mix of my own and added features from others on here. its a communal effort.

I to wanted to share my ELEMENTAL macro since we can cover all three builds here :slight_smile: Love the Resto macro btw :slight_smile:

Now This ELE MACRO IS FOR PRIMAL ELEMENTALIST TALENT … with out it the macro will not work properly …

#showtooltip Lightning Bolt
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,0,Earth Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,0,Fire Elemental Totem
/castsequence [combat] reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Stormlash Totem
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0, Unleash Elements
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0, lightning bolt
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,lava burst
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,lava burst
/castsequence [pet:Primal Earth Elemental] reset=target/2.9 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Earth Shock,Healing Stream Totem; [pet:Primal Fire Elemental] reset=target/3.0 Flame Shock, Earth Shock,Healing Stream Totem; [combat] reset=target/3.1 Searing Totem, Flame Shock, Earth Shock,Healing Stream Totem
/cast Ascendance
/cast Ancestral Guidance
/cast Shamanistic Rage
/startattack
/use [combat] Gift of the Naaru
/use 13
/use 14

Enjoy Everyone :slight_smile:

out of curiosity what macro addon are you using your enhancement one doesnt fix into 1024 characters

also im pretty shaman dumb never really played mine i dungeons level’d mine to 90 spamming chain heal can u elaborate on the empower and reinforce cast lines as i cant seem to find much out about them

i use superdupermacro, but a lot of people have switched to macro toolkit. the empower and reinforce lines are for your primal elementals. this way when you summon them they channel that buff on you.

makes sense. btw love the resto shammy one never could figure out how not to run outta mana, great macro

@brad what talents and glyphs are you rockin?

@Prisoner1167

I’m gearing up for resto now, am raiding with a Holy Pala atm.

I have a couple questions regarding the resto macro.

You never ever cast HW, GHW or HS? Or is the macro just a complement?

Another question is (although I’m a resto noob) , shouldnt riptide be cast before chain heal because of the buff it gives to it?

Thanks, looking for some answers :wink:

castsequence macros work from the bottom up, so in my list riptide is second on the priority list for this macro. and no i do not hardly ever cast the direct heal spells. i have rain, macro, wind shear, dps macro and then surge. thats my resto bar set up. and surge is just for the slimes on immerseus. i also use a mouseover macro for purge and cleanse.

the healing macro works amazingly in my 496 gear i can heal lfr soo and be 2nd or third in heals depending on the other healers and how geared they are, and never run out of mana.

Ok, so you spot heal with Surge I’m assuming, right?

And the empower and the other ability from fire/earth totem, does the cast makes them both come out?

Another thing is I don’t think I saw Healing Tide T , you don’t use it?

Sorry about so many questions I’m a hpala and was looking to give it a go at resto hence why the questions :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to give it a try and come back with results :slight_smile:

yea spot heal with surge but mostly on immersius for globs is where i use it at

no that’s the ability from the fire or earth ele for their buff to you

no need for healing tide my shammy is 510 ilvl and i can do very well on the healing meter with that macro just key bound it to my mouse wheel and sit back and watch

Ok, I see, so it only casts the empower and the earth totem ability when you put them out. But I have to manually summon them i assume then?

Ok I understand this is just a macro but from what I’ve analyzed Tide Totem heals for ridiculous amounts so I’m guessing its a good idea to at least keep them on the bars.

I was just trying to understand the reason why its not on the rotation/bars.

i keep tide and ascend on my bar, but never macrod, same with the 2 ele’s, i use them as cd’s when and as needed. i was just giving my bread and butter in the list