Resto Druid Bar Swap Macro Video Guide

The macro itself goes to the credit of someone else, i cant remember where i got it from. But in the video, i go over the macros themselves, how they work, what talents and glyphs to use and other tips and tricks.

I think many people will find it useful, so enjoy :slight_smile:

I currently have a video uploading to my youtube channel with with macro setup in action in an LFR. It will be live by the morning of 10/23/2014 central time.

NICE VIDEO… I am going to post this thread in the how to section :slight_smile: I have been seeing and getting a lot of questions about setting a barswap up :slight_smile: nice macro and nice video.

And nvm… It would seem you have already done that :slight_smile: Thanks again nice work

[quote quote=17309]NICE VIDEO… I am going to post this thread in the how to section :) I have been seeing and getting a lot of questions about setting a barswap up :) nice macro and nice video.

And nvm… It would seem you have already done that :) Thanks again nice work
[/quote]

i have a different macro video in that subforum. Pretty much a way to make a standard macro just with using timing on ability cast to judge where to place abilities in the macro. Allowing you to pretty much bypass the scripting they took out of the game for macros.

Great job on the macro I just tested it out and for some reason its not locking up but gets stuck waiting on Wild growth to come off cool down. Am i missing something here? Thanks.

Cancel that great job. I found the issue on bar 2 some how a hyphen got into the macro lol. Great job again.

make ure you have someone on focus (tank/yourself/etc) then target an enemy and it will spam wrath and work correctly.

make sure you have someone on focus (tank/yourself/etc) then target an enemy and it will spam wrath and work correctly.

good work, hope you enjoy! post back after you used it for a bit and lmk what you think.