Resto GS 8/4/15

I decided to dust off my shaman and build a new macro. This works well for me currntly, I did test it in a full weeks run of lfr and i averaged 25-28k HPS.

Sequences['RestoA'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [@focus] reset=target Earth Shield,null
]],
        '/castsequence [@targettarget] reset=target Riptide,Chain Heal,Unleash Life,Healing Wave,Riptide,Healing Wave,Chain Heal,Unleash Life,Healing Surge',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Flame Shock,Lava Burst,Lightning Bolt,Elemental Blast,Purge',
        '/cast [nochanneling] Elemental Blast',
	'/cast [combat] Healing Stream Totem',
        '/cast [combat] Cloudburst Totem',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat] Spiritwalker's Grace
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Would you mind listing glyphs and talents?

talents are: 1323131
glyphs are: eternal earth, chaining, spiritwalker’s grace.

i drop healing rain as needed, and use my cool downs when appropriate.

very small edit, but it produces much more heals and less dps, also, its much MUCH more mana efficient

Sequences['RestoA'] = { 
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence [@focus] reset=target Earth Shield,null
]],
        '/castsequence [@targettarget] reset=target Riptide,Chain Heal,Unleash Life,Healing Wave,Riptide,Chain Heal,Healing Wave,Chain Heal,Unleash Life,Healing Surge',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Flame Shock,Lightning Bolt,Elemental Blast,Purge',
        '/cast [nochanneling] Elemental Blast',
	'/cast [combat] Healing Stream Totem',
        '/cast [combat] Cloudburst Totem',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/cast [combat] Spiritwalker's Grace
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Thanks for the edited version…I am using it atm with gear level 643 and a standard mouse. And noticed that you original macro tended to hang up. Either spells not ready or no target.
I let you know how this one works.

The no target does happen if you are not within range of your focus or the boss does not have someone targeted. thats when you drop your healing rain and get into a better position. My shammy is i699, and I’m almost always a contender, usually top 2.

so in a nut shell focus tank and spamm? have never healed and giving this a shot

Followed your suggestion, stuck closer to focus and boss with nice results.
On Archimonde constant 2th or 3th spot. So yeah nice work on the macro

Hi there,
New to these forums, so bear with me.

I am raiding normals at the moment, and suffering in the meters because I am up against Holy Pally, Holy Priest and a Mistweaver Monk.

From other forums, the recommendation on Talents and Glyphs doesn’t include Cloud Burst or Earth Elemental. Rather they use High Tide and Healing Tide totem glyphs. Any advice? I am Mitsu on Jubei’Thos if you want to armory me. Be glad of any help offered :slight_smile:

It´s a great macro - Thank you very mutch ! I am most time at place 1 in Skada with it :))