Restoration Druid 5.4.8 Macros

Hey guys some pretty basic lazy macros for Restoration Druids, I have created 3 slightly different macros dependent on the damage your target is taking.

My macros do not contain Wild Mushroom or Wild Mushroom: Bloom so I highly suggest keeping those spells on a nearby key bind.

Ok lets get into it. My current talents are:
1 - 1 - 3 - 3 - 2 - 3

My Major Glyphs are: Glyph of Wild Growth - Glyph of Efflorescence - Glyph of Regrowth

My Minor Glyphs are: Glyph of Grace - Glyph of the Stag - Glyph of the Sprouting Mushroom

All the macros are Mouseover macros so simply hover over a player or player grid on the raid frames and spam away :slight_smile:

Light Healing Macro:

/castsequence [@mouseover] reset=0.5 0,0,Swiftmend
/castsequence [@mouseover] reset=0.5 0,Wild Growth

/castsequence [@mouseover] reset=target Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, Nourish, Nourish, Healing Touch,

/cast Nature's Vigil
/cast Force of Nature
/use Ironbark

This is to be used during most situations.

Medium Healing Macro:

/castsequence [@mouseover] reset=target Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, Healing Touch, Healing Touch, Healing Touch,

/cast Nature's Vigil
/cast Force of Nature
/use Ironbark

This macro should be used when your target is taking heavier damage.

Heavy Healing Macro:

/castsequence [@mouseover] reset=target Rejuvenation, Lifebloom, Regrowth, Regrowth, Regrowth,

/cast Nature's Vigil
/cast Force of Nature
/use Ironbark
/use innervate

Last one this should be used when your target is heading towards death or when damage is become extreme!

Well I hope that someone finds these useful they seem to work quite well in most situations, its very difficult to create one shot macros for healing because it is a very situational event there is no such rotation for healing more the right spell for the right moment, as i said at the start its more for the lazy healer who just wants to sit there and spam :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot all feedback will be much appreciated.

Awesome, i’ve just got into resto healing and needed a little help with it. Will try it and let you know what i think. Thanks