Ret Pala 6.0.2 one button working

This is what ive manged to get working so far, talents are 3,2,1,3,1,1 please make any changes you want.
ive tryed the bar swap macros, they work well but i prefer just 1 button for main roation and use other buttons for casting anything i cant get to fire in a macro.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [exists]reset=target judgment,null
/castsequence [@player, nocombat]reset=target Seal of Truth,null
/castsequence [mod,combat] Judgment,Crusader Strike
/castsequence [combat]reset=target/15 Crusader strike,judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar's Verdict
/cast [combat]Exorcism
/cast [combat]Avenging Wrath
/cast [combat]Holy Avenger
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack

Made a few more changes to get it working better with mod to fire off cd’s shift ctrl or alt.
it rairly locks up but if it does just de select and re target.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [@mouseover]reset=combat judgment,null
/castsequence [combat]reset=combat Exorcism,null
/castsequence [combat]reset=target/15 Crusader strike,judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar's Verdict
/cast [combat]!Exorcism
/cast [mod,combat]Avenging Wrath
/cast [mod,combat]Holy Avenger
/startattack

make sure your not attacking a level 100 raid target or it will lock because you wont get stacks of holy power and make sure your using the latest macro toolkit and have your seal on. enjoy!
also never try to make new macro’s or eddit them whilst in combat or any 1 elce in your groop in combat this never works out good.

It makes me laugh when I have to notice that the developers of WoW incorrectly spelled “judgment”
I was trying to make it work by spelling it correctly and couldnt, for the life of me, understand why it wouldnt fire! hehehe

JUDGEMENT is actually correct, but…oh well, not in this game! :smiley:

Nevertheless I have 2 questions:

1. What is that Null for?
  2. Why do you have the targetenemy at the bottom of this and not at the top

[quote quote=17800]It makes me laugh when I have to notice that the developers of WoW incorrectly spelled “judgment”
I was trying to make it work by spelling it correctly and couldnt, for the life of me, understand why it wouldnt fire! hehehe

JUDGEMENT is actually correct, but….oh well, not in this game! :D

[/quote]
    the ,null means its only going to fire at that specific target once
    and the targetenemy line doesnt have to be at the top it can be at the bottom or top that line is more creator choice and preference
    but if you look at the code he uses judgment as a pull/or taunt when alone and the ,null makes sure it doesnt affect the rest of his castsequences or continues to cast that spell and lock up.

oh wow!
That null is then useful also for a priest wanting to cast shadow word: pain only once too, as well as for healing the pwer word: shield!

nice one

is that @player the new way to target yourself rather than target players-actual-name?

and does this null only work if you did a reset=combat?

The 1st macro no longer needed as a seal get’s put on automaticaly now when a Pala changes spec You can use @mouseover comands to do alot of things ive found also with the way blizard has changed the way macros work, its also a good way to get spells to fire off without locking up the macro @player is to cast a spell on yourself or if you were targeting another friendly player it should work too, or if you were targeting an enemy then it would also cast on your self. The ,null at the end of a spell does stop that spell from trying repeat, the condition reset =combat is a good way to get a castsequence to check its self but only every time you enter combat, rather than reset= target will reset the castsequence every target and will need to use the spells to continue. Im realy not happy with the way that wow is now woking with macros as it made it realy hard to get multiple castsequences to fire :frowning: and there isnt yet a way to make 1 line fire befor another like befor used to be able to use 1,1,1, or 0,0,0, to adjust the sequence the less 1s or 0s the more likley it was to use that line although some 1 did say that they were using the haloween masks in their macros to make them work like they used to, but i havnt got round to trying that out as its not going to be usable after the event finishes. Im realy not happy with my ret pala macro and its still a work in progress as i dont seam to be getting the dps i want, might just be my gear. The bar switching macros do seam to work better, if you can stand the flashing bars as the switch rapidly, or dont mind having the same spells in all your bars.

[quote quote=17800]It makes me laugh when I have to notice that the developers of WoW incorrectly spelled “judgment”

JUDGEMENT is actually correct, but….oh well, not in this game! :D

[/quote]

Judgment is the correct spelling in both our dictionary as well as England’s with Judgement listed as a variant and also correct spelling of the word. Your game creators were not as stupid as you thought.

Furry, how do you handle Hammer of Wrath procs with your macro? Modded or otherwise keybound?

Sorry not spent much time playing my pala but i cast that manualy when its avalable, any key you want a reminder for a spell you can put in the 1st line example #showtooltip Hammer of Wrath ,and then put a line in with a /cast [mod] Hammer of Wrath ,in it to cast or just use the spell on a seperate button like i do
this is the latest vesion im using now with just 1 tiney change but works alot smoother, i need to make a aoe damage macro but havnt got round to it yet.

#showtooltip hammer of Wrath
/castsequence [@mouseover]reset=combat judgment,null
/castsequence [combat]reset=combat Exorcism,null
/castsequence [combat]reset=target/15 Crusader strike,judgment,Crusader Strike,Word of Glory,Judgment
/cast [combat]!Exorcism
/cast [mod,combat]Avenging Wrath
/cast [mod,combat]Holy Avenger
/startattack

Hi Furrytank

First of all thx for your time and work!
Since im not a fan of Gnomeseq, at all, I would like to as you for a fav… Could you do a version of the macro without “mouseover” option? That would be so awsome
Thx in adv
Best regs

this addon not working for me plz help

Any way this can be updated? Seems to get stuck quite a bit …

will try to update the macro soon as i manage to make somthng better, I have been trying other combinations and even tryed taking out the mouseover or even using the mousover to fire off other spells but it eather stoped working compleatly or wouldnt fire off somthing elce i wanted to fire. I will add an impruved version soon as i can, been bussy latley leveling up all my characters have 1 of every class :S. The reason its got mod in it is to fire the CD’s and also to try and get more holy power to fire other spells if it does get stuc,. but i have been using a swap bar macro they work with characters that have randome procs, 4 macros 1 in each action bar, works without locking and can have up to 6 differnt action bars being used, Im currently only using 4 bars and using addon dominoes to hide the main action bar and keybinding all the other keys to other action bars except the button im using on the main bar to fire the macro and swap the bars works realy well and can use character specifc key binding for the character your using swap bar macros on like Pala or DK also doesnt require a macro extender. As far as macrotoolkit goes its now been updated by the auther and is working perfict now, there were a few buggs with it, but its fine now thank you. I will try to make a few changes to the current Pala macro and post a few differnt vesions, once im happy that they are working well. Other issues are that at higher level the way the spells work changes, so might not work untill higher level once i have them working.

#showtooltip
/castsequence [mod,combat] !Avenging Wrath,!Holy Avenger
/castsequence [nomod]reset=combat judgment,crusader strike,judgment,crusader strike,Templar's Verdict
/cast [nomod]!Exorcism
/startattack

Basic macro doesnt need to have macro toolkit as is under 255 characters works ok but not great, press a mod key to fire off the avenging wrath and holy avenger, if you want better then you need to think about using macros that do bar swaping, simple to use and have awsome results will link once ive perfected the 1x4 that im using at the moment.

Hey, this is a single target rotation I’ve been using for my prot pally, everything fires off fine and no hang ups, I do use the AOE tanking one that is posted and it works well but seems to have a down time if you’re going against a large mob and don’t take them out quick, seems to have a lull, can’t figure it out yet on the AOE one that is posted. Talents are 3,1,3,3,3,1,3, I also use super macro add on.

/startattack
/castsequence [mod]Avenger’s Shield;reset=target Consecration,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Sacred Shield,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Judgment,Cleanse
/castsequence reset=60 Divine Protection
/castsequence reset=10 Holy Prism,Holy Wrath
/cast !Shield of the Righteous
/cast !Hammer of Wrath
/cast Ardent Defender
/use 14
/run UIErrorsFrame:Clear()

furrytank, I use your macro’s I love them, its easy to have one button macro and have all the spells fired up that can be put in a macro and also have a second one macro button for other spells that could not be listed in that macro :smiley:

Ok this is what im now using on my pala 5 macros labled 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th they then go into the macro box in order so easy to put into the action bars and then click and place the next 1 in the sequence, im also using a razor Naga mouse with a repeat press function makes doing the swap bars alot faster rather then me having to spam my button i put the macro on. Dominoes addon alows me to hide my main action bar so i dont see the bar swaping and can keybind to another action bar other spells i need to use, except the main macro button. The action bar needs to hidden is action bar 1.

1st action bar 1

#showtooltip 
/castsequence [nocombat,@mouseover] reset=combat judgment,null
/castsequence reset=combat Crusader Strike, Judgment
/cast [combat] !Exorcism
/swapactionbar 1 2

2nd action bar 2

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=combat Hammer of Wrath
/cast [combat] !Exorcism
/cast !Templar's Verdict
/swapactionbar 2 3
#showtooltip

3rd action bar 3

#showtooltip
/castsequence [combat]reset=0.3 Exorcism
/cast [combat]!Exorcism
/cast !Templar's Verdict
/swapactionbar 3 4

4th action bar 4

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=0.3 Templar's Verdict
/cast [combat]!Exorcism
/cast !Templar's Verdict
/swapactionbar 4 5

5th action bar 5

#showtooltip
/cast [combat]!Hammer of Wrath
/cast !Templar's Verdict
/swapactionbar 5 1

impruvments could be made to these to make them work better for people not using repeat key function but for me they are working perfict. The true power of a Paladin is released, feel my wrath ! enjoy.

Love your macros, your prot one reallyhelped me level my guy up but now i need to learn how to tank so i can not have to rely on it all the time as i’m finding my aggro isn’t as good as it should be when AOE’ing due to stuff is on cooldown and i fi used them outside the macro it locks up till i switch targets… anyway on to ret

i also have a naga/other razer products can you help me with setting this up? i dont understand barswap macros much figured this would be a good starter so i can just dps in heroics and stuff cause i dont trust my tanking just yet. feel free to PM me if you need to.

[quote quote=19999]Ok this is what im now using on my pala 5 macros labled 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th they then go into the macro box in order so easy to put into the action bars and then click and place the next 1 in the sequence, im also using a razor Naga mouse with a repeat press function makes doing the swap bars alot faster rather then me having to spam my button i put the macro on. Dominoes addon alows me to hide my main action bar so i dont see the bar swaping and can keybind to another action bar other spells i need to use, except the main macro button. The action bar needs to hidden is action bar 1.

1st action bar 1

#showtooltip 
/castsequence [nocombat,@mouseover] reset=combat judgment,null
/castsequence reset=combat Crusader Strike, Judgment
/cast [combat] !Exorcism
/swapactionbar 1 2

2nd action bar 2

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=combat Hammer of Wrath
/cast [combat] !Exorcism
/cast !Templar's Verdict
/swapactionbar 2 3
#showtooltip

3rd action bar 3

#showtooltip
/castsequence [combat]reset=0.3 Exorcism
/cast [combat]!Exorcism
/cast !Templar's Verdict
/swapactionbar 3 4

4th action bar 4

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=0.3 Templar's Verdict
/cast [combat]!Exorcism
/cast !Templar's Verdict
/swapactionbar 4 5

5th action bar 5

#showtooltip
/cast [combat]!Hammer of Wrath
/cast !Templar's Verdict
/swapactionbar 5 1

impruvments could be made to these to make them work better for people not using repeat key function but for me they are working perfict. The true power of a Paladin is released, feel my wrath ! enjoy.
[/quote]

all well and good but this is a thread for ret not prot. Ku Dachi and i have a good prot pally macro made on gnome sequencer.

and furry why not use GS and skip losing 5 action bars for 1 macro? i can help ya with it