/cast !Exorcism
/cast !Divine Storm
/swapactionbar 3 4
#showtooltip Divine Storm
/castsequence reset=0.3 Divine Storm
/cast !Exorcism
/cast !Divine Storm
/swapactionbar 4 1

Please let me know if you have any problems!

Oh I forgot, you need the glyph of Mass Exorcism for this to work propperly also my talents are 1,2,2,3,3,2

Hey Chris you just saved me some time my friend :slight_smile: I was working on my ret trying to handle all the PROCS … its SHENANIGANS
Thanks and they are working nicely

Hey I’m kind of oblivious when it comes to using multi action bar macros. Can anybody fill me in on this? (I’m used to scripted macros)

I know this is kinda off topic but ill put this here for anyone that wants to use AUTO HOT KEY

Not perfect but pally is kinda hit the first button thats off cooldown, so i do this, place the hotkeys on some un-used side bar

*Numpad4::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad4, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {F5}{F6}{F7}{F8}{F9}{F10}
Sleep, 25
}

Also, if you want a simple key spammer while the button is held down…it’s elf explanatory sleep = ms delay

*Numpad1::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad1, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad1}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad2::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad2, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad2}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad3::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad3, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad3}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad4::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad4, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad4}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad5::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad5, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad5}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad6::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad6, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad6}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad7::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad7, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad7}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad8::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad8, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad8}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad9::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad9, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad9}
Sleep, 25
}

*Numpad0::
Loop
{
GetKeyState, state, Numpad0, p
if state = U
break
; Otherwise:
Send, {Numpad0}
Sleep, 25
}

Hey love the macro however I cant get it to work properly with bartender as it won’t swap properly so i basically have them set to 1 - 4 on the same page and just manually hit them when its suppose to swap.

i tried enabling State configuration and making it the right page but that didn’t work. Do you know how to get this to work with bartender?

SHIFT + 1 - SHIFT + 2 etc should change the actionbar even with bartender. ( if i remember correctly that is) Even with that said each bar is bartender has a set actionbar # … I use elvui and i can go all the way to actionbar 10. I will look further into this for you and see what i come up with :slight_smile:

This was absolutely amazing. Any chance you can add Hammer of Wrath in the mix? Or would that be inefficient?

Can you tell me why the need for the bar change?

OK,
Sitting waiting for the patch to hit and wondering if anyone has confirmed the Bartender 4 commands for this to work.?
Is it the default ( swapactionbar # #
and do we know how high we can go with the action bar swap. I know bars 7-10 I think are in reserve for stance dancers…? or can a paly go all the way up to 10 with these, cause like Baka said above, I would really like to include Hammer of Wrath in the rotation.

Edit: Also, how can we assign the same keybind to multiple bars? As in I use “F” key. So I assume the “F” key would be on the same button for all macroed bars in the same location.??

Good luck with the launch folks, lets hope its smooth for all.

OK, make sure if you are using Bartender that you STILL HAVE BLIZZARD BARS TURNED ON… It wouldn’t work for me untill I seen an old post from 2011 reguarding the same issue.

Hope that helps…

***I am getting a real issue however with it not firing Templars Verdict though. It may be the lag in town testing it, but I can fire manually.

OK,
Went out into the world away from the lagfest going on in town and tested the above macro.
I can not get Templar’s Verdict to fire at all.
so.
I did make 1 change and added a 5th macro to the listed ones.

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=0.3 Hammer of Wrath
/cast !Exorcism
/cast !Templar’s Verdict
/swapactionbar 5 1

Yes I changed the 4th one to:

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=0.3 Templar’s Verdict
/cast !Exorcism
/cast !Templar’s Verdict
/swapactionbar 4 5

Still can’t get it to fire or HoW. Exorcism will sit for a bit after a proc too before the fire. My guess, and I mean GUESS is that the “!” in front is either holding it, or something. I truly don’t know.
Perplexed, but I have no clue about this type macros calls, being so used to the leading zero type macro.

I hope this can be addressed and appreciate all of you folks diligent work when it comes to these.

LS

[quote quote=15898]SHIFT + 1 – SHIFT + 2 etc should change the actionbar even with bartender. ( if i remember correctly that is) Even with that said each bar is bartender has a set actionbar # … I use elvui and i can go all the way to actionbar 10. I will look further into this for you and see what i come up with :)
[/quote]

For some reason I can’t seem to get the bars to shift in Elvui…any suggestions.

changed your 5th to this. It’ll will fire off hammer of wrath for me.
#showtooltip
/cast !Hammer of Wrath
/cast !Templar’s Verdict
/swapactionbar 5 1

Finally got everything working. I had no clue that there was such a tie with blizzards default bars. I have all turned off but the primary bar and then with BT4 enabled it works fine.

Now on to the multi-target macros and then Prot.

Hope everyone is enjoying the new content.
Hard to enjoy with the amount of lag but, this to shall pass. :slight_smile:

LS

Guys, I am sorry for appearing too slow - but does that mean that I have to put the five macros on the same key in five different actionbars to make them kind of hit automatically - but what if I want to have a different button from - say bar #1 - to heal me and the action bar in use when I hit the lazy macro button is - say - the #4 bar?
Would it be reasonable to put the five macros next to each other - but that would be like the original rotation, wouldn’t it?
Also - last question, promised - is this just a temporary fix or will the scripts be forever disabled?
Thank you so much, your ideas and commentaries have helped me a lot in the past!

[quote quote=16113]OK,
Went out into the world away from the lagfest going on in town and tested the above macro.
I can not get Templar’s Verdict to fire at all.
so.
I did make 1 change and added a 5th macro to the listed ones.

#showtooltip
/cast !Exorcism
/cast !Templar’s Verdict
/swapactionbar 5 1

Yes I changed the 4th one to:

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=0.3 Templar’s Verdict
/cast !Exorcism
/cast !Templar’s Verdict
/swapactionbar 4 5

Still can’t get it to fire or HoW. Exorcism will sit for a bit after a proc too before the fire. My guess, and I mean GUESS is that the “!” in front is either holding it, or something. I truly don’t know.
Perplexed, but I have no clue about this type macros calls, being so used to the leading zero type macro.

I hope this can be addressed and appreciate all of you folks diligent work when it comes to these.

LS

[/quote]

I can’t get Templar’s Verdict to fire off either. I’ve never messed with this kind of macro before. I have everything else working. Divine Storm macro works fine, that’s what makes this so weird. If that one is firing off and using holy power, why isn’t templars verdict?

The problem is for some reason instead of going from Bar 3 to 4 it goes back to Bar 1

Ok, so here is my weird situation I got going on.

(elvui)
Swapactionbar 1 2, doesn’t switch to bar 2, but /swapactionbar 1 4 goes to bar 2.

I have to be doing something really wrong.

I’ve been trying to get these macro’s to work, but my bartender will not switch bars. Anyone have any ideas? I can’t get the 5th action bar macro to work, because of course blizzard default bars don’t have a 5th bar. I’m not sure why bartender won’t rotate bars, even while using shift. Any help is appreciated.