Shadow Priest 6.0.2 ONE BUTTON Macros - 2 variations on builds 100%

INSANITY BUILD
Talents 3 1 3 2 3 3

/cast [noform] !Shadowform
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
/castsequence Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
/cast [combat,nochanneling] Shadowfiend
/castsequence reset=40 Halo
/use [combat,nochanneling]14
/use [combat,nochanneling] 13
/use [combat,nochanneling] Fade
/cast [combat,nochanneling] !Fear Ward
/targetenemy [noharm]

MIND SPIKE BUILD
Talents 3 1 1 1 1 3

/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Mind Spike,Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,
/castsequence Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague,Power Word: Shield,
/cast [combat] Shadowfiend
/castsequence reset=0.3 Halo
/use [combat]14
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] Fade
/cast !Fear Ward
/targetenemy [noharm,dead]
/startattack

Hello, tried your macro bro, but it only casts DoTs and mind flay. The rest of them dont work.

/cast [noform] !Shadowform /castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay /castsequence Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague,Mind Flay,Mind Flay /cast [combat,nochanneling] Shadowfiend /castsequence reset=40 Halo /use [combat,nochanneling]14 /use [combat,nochanneling] 13 /use [combat,nochanneling] Fade /cast [combat,nochanneling] !Fear Ward /targetenemy [noharm]
what is 14 and 13 are they necessary?

everything is popping for me. Odd. I will look into it a lil further and see why i might be hanging for you. Make sure NOT to cast Devouring Plague manually… that will hang the macro on Mind Flay and dots. 13 14 are your trinkets you can remove those lines if you have Equip trinks or if you want to use it with pvp trinkets. :slight_smile:

Seems like the issue might be the line:
/use [combat,nochanneling]14
Add a space so it is
/use [combat,nochanneling] 14

IF you dont click the macro fast enough it will lock on the first line and not cast the remaining macro… I suggest getting AUTOHOTKEY and use a rapid fire mouse script. I tried to manually click the macro myself and i came across the same issue, then i loaded my script for rapid fire and not problems at all.

hey brad I’m having one problem with your insanity macro everything is casting fine up to the point of halo which for me is not casting at all could you help out on that part
Thanks in advance

hey Brad good work with the insanity didn’t lock up once did 13k burst and then around 7.5k sustained for about two minutes.

Looking into that Halo issue now. And thanks guys, Glad to hear they are working out for ya. :slight_smile:
but for now try

/castrandom !Halo
or
/castsequence [nochanneling] Halo
or
/castsequence reset=0.5 Halo
or
/cast !Halo

I am hanging up on the first line aswell. Can’t get the Mind Blast to fire.

I am using this AutoHotKey script:

#IfWinActive, World of Warcraft
Loop
{
ControlSend,1,World of Warcraft
sleep 100
}
return

Capslock::
Suspend
Pause,1
return

When I have Capslock toggled on and hold 1 it spams just like it is supposed to, but the MindBlast doesn’t fire.

adjust the sleep time on the autohotkey script to fire slightly faster maybe 75ms :slight_smile:

Same thing happens. :-/

I’ve been using your macros for awhile Brad and I thought I’d make an account here just to tell you how grateful I am for your continued efforts in making shadow priests much more easier to play for players like me who has to play WoW with only one arm. Your macros have been allowing me to play both PvE and to some extent PvP, while others may argue that it doesn’t come close to playing the class the normal way it’s been plenty helpful so keep up the great work. I’ll be more than happy to help in testing your macros in the future.

Hello everyone. I have started to notice lil hang ups that some of you have been experiencing. Sometimes the macro will go through with out any hiccups and others it will hang on Halo and then the next target it will be fine again. Its got me scratching my head. I will try to rework the one button version and hopefully have it ready for release ( unless blizz flips our world upside down again ) So with all that said i have gone back to the swap bar method where everything is firing as intended. I have posted this method on the forums a while back so here is a link to that thread. Thanks everyone for the feedback and help putting these macros together for all.

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/shadow-priest-6-0-2-swapbar-macros-2-variations-on-builds-100/

Brad.
Long time lurker here, I have to thank you for these macro’s. I have a disability that really hurts my ability to use the keyboard, your effort has really helped me so much. I have to let you know that the work you put in has really made this game so much more enjoyable for me and has allowed to me actually get in and be effective in Heroic raids for the first time. So thanks.
My question is… is there a way to get Shadow Word death in the macro, and if not, is there a proper way to use SWD while using this macro. I have been just waiting until under 20% and then tapping it until i am full on ords and then starting the macro back up, is that pretty well the best way to do it.
Thanks again broman, you have my gratitude!

[quote quote=17978]Brad.
Long time lurker here, I have to thank you for these macro’s. I have a disability that really hurts my ability to use the keyboard, your effort has really helped me so much. I have to let you know that the work you put in has really made this game so much more enjoyable for me and has allowed to me actually get in and be effective in Heroic raids for the first time. So thanks.
My question is… is there a way to get Shadow Word death in the macro, and if not, is there a proper way to use SWD while using this macro. I have been just waiting until under 20% and then tapping it until i am full on ords and then starting the macro back up, is that pretty well the best way to do it.
Thanks again broman, you have my gratitude![/quote]

Thank you :slight_smile:
and I find it more effective outside of the macro … I just hit that button myself when it procs at 20% and continually use the macro at the same time. I just roll my finger over to the other key.
Although the macro is designed to cast DVP after 3 mind blasts… and witht he orb gained off SWD I might make a new macro for the execute phase only :slight_smile: i will post in here once completed :slight_smile:

Thanks a ton for the reply!

tested brads macros and at first would not work at all but so all i did was add a few things and now topping charts and most of all having fun.Thanks Brad for giving this

mind spike

/startattack
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Mind Spike,Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,
/castsequence Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague,Power Word: Shield,
/castsequence reset=40 !Halo
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

Insanity

/startattack
/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Shadow Word: Pain,Vampiric Touch,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay,Mind Flay
/castsequence Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Mind Blast,Devouring Plague,Mind Flay,Mind Flay

Thanks for posting your updates. Got a few projects on the go and trying to find time to update all my macros. I can only pray blizzard doesnt change things once again on release… LOL. Thanks again :slight_smile:

[quote quote=18062]tested brads macros and at first would not work at all but so all i did was add a few things and now topping charts and most of all having fun.Thanks Brad for giving this

mind spike

/startattack
/castsequence reset=40 !Halo
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14

Insanity

/startattack

[/quote]

I am using your mind spike one and it works amazingly… thank you!