Sorting by spec within Classes

Hello,

I’d love to be able to go directly to Warlock>Demo or Druid>Resto instead of having to browse several pages to find all, e.g. Resto threads within Druids.

This is just a suggestion, but that it would make my reading experience better; it would :smiley:

Cheers

A must needed improvement to this site.

Obviously there will be less page views because people will find things easily, but at the same time one will return often :slight_smile:

Damn Great Idea

Please … someone do it fast.

Agreed! Simply make three directories under the primary class labeled for each spec. You don’t even need to worry about transferring the already published macro’s to the right sub-directory - that will happen as people publish new ones.

Of course, from a user convenience point of view, moving macros tagged 6.0.1 or higher would be helpful.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Hello guys, I thought about it long time ago but back then there was not as many posts as now. I will start with warlocks. It will take me awhile to sort things out but hopefully is for the best.

Thanks again for the suggestion.

[quote quote=20650]Agreed! Simply make three directories under the primary class labeled for each spec. You don’t even need to worry about transferring the already published macro’s to the right sub-directory – that will happen as people publish new ones.

Of course, from a user convenience point of view, moving macros tagged 6.0.1 or higher would be helpful.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
[/quote]

This has been suggested and looks like it is now taking effect, personally whilst it wasn’t hard to find the macro you need, this will save time and show a more professional approach in my opinion, you could go even further and once you have selected Druid>Feral then you could add another section so it goes like this Druid>Feral>PvP or Druid>Feral>Pve. Also and i’m getting a little ahead here :stuck_out_tongue: but you could make a forum for people to discuss Talents, Glyphs and tips and tricks so they don’t clog up the macro section.

But i think first thing first and the macro forum should be priority, looks much better already :slight_smile:

Hi Guys,

I just want to publicly thank Luís, great job :slight_smile:

Cheers

Luis and gang has always come through with changes. Great community here