Sub Rogue Macro's ?

Has anyone come up with any sub rogue macros ? i used to use a 2 button set but seems they are all broke now

this was my one for dps it works but stops now

#showtooltip
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0, slice and dice
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0, rupture
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0, hemorrhage
/castsequence reset=0.3 0, backstab
/castsequence reset=0.0 ambush
/cast Shiv
/use 10
/use shadow dance
/use shadow blades

this was for ambush seems to still work

#showtooltip Ambush
/cast Premeditation
/cast Ambush
/cast Backstab
/cast Slice and Dice

/castsequence reset=10 Premeditation, Garrote, Slice and Dice, Shadow Dance, Cheap shot, vanish, eviscerate, marked for death, eviscerate, ambush, ambush, eviscerate

Ive tried this but it locks up , keeps saying i need to be stealthed , my stealth one seems to work fine its when i come out of stealth im just sitting there none of the macros working

May need to add a stance mod … ie [stealth] and [nostealth] … [stealth] will only cast abilities that you use in stealth. and [nostealth] will cast whatever can be used outside of stealth… if the spell has both then [stealth,nostealth] add that right after /cast or /castsequence

i tried it like this still doesnt work

/castsequence [stealth,nostealth] reset=10 Premeditation, Garrote, Slice and Dice, Shadow Dance, Cheap shot, vanish, eviscerate, marked for death, eviscerate, ambush, ambush, eviscerate

tried it after the reset 10 also

Backstab

#showtooltip Backstab
/cast [nostealth,nocombat]Stealth
/cast [stealth]Ambush
/castsequence reset=target Backstab,Slice and Dice, null
/castsequence reset=target Backstab,Backstab,Backstab,Rupture,Backstab,Backstab,Backstab,Eviscerate,Backstab,Backstab,Backstab,Slice and Dice
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack

Hemorrhage

#showtooltip Hemorrhage
/cast [stealth]Ambush
/castsequence reset=target Hemorrhage,Slice and Dice, null
/castsequence reset=target Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Rupture,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Eviscerate,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Slice and Dice
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

AOE

#showtooltip fan of knives
/cast [stealth]Ambush
/castsequence reset=target fan of knives,Slice and Dice, null
/castsequence reset=target fan of knives,fan of knives,fan of knives,crimson tempest,fan of knives,fan of knives,fan of knives,crimson tempest,fan of knives,fan of knives,fan of knives,Slice and Dice
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

Hope this helps.

Anyone tried Grags macros?

I was also curious if anyone had a nice, working macro for shadow dance/burst phase?

Grag’s macros work pretty well.

Thank you Grags,

Have my babies.

[quote quote=16950]Backstab

#showtooltip Backstab
/cast [stealth]Ambush
/castsequence reset=target Backstab,Slice and Dice, null
/castsequence reset=target Backstab,Backstab,Backstab,Rupture,Backstab,Backstab,Backstab,Eviscerate,Backstab,Backstab,Backstab,Slice and Dice
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

Hemorrhage

#showtooltip Hemorrhage
/cast [stealth]Ambush
/castsequence reset=target Hemorrhage,Slice and Dice, null
/castsequence reset=target Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Rupture,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Eviscerate,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Hemorrhage,Slice and Dice
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

AOE

#showtooltip fan of knives
/cast [stealth]Ambush
/castsequence reset=target fan of knives,Slice and Dice, null
/castsequence reset=target fan of knives,fan of knives,fan of knives,crimson tempest,fan of knives,fan of knives,fan of knives,crimson tempest,fan of knives,fan of knives,fan of knives,Slice and Dice
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

Hope this helps.
[/quote]

Would really like to see a Gnome Seq Sub one since this seems to not work well at all when at level 100… With Sub being the best damage wise i am shocked there are basically no more macro’s/GS for it on here. Assassination got hit hard with the last hotfix and is now the worst spec in the game for damage i think which is upsetting :(.

Yeah a GS version of these would be greatly appreciated it.

:slight_smile: what the above poster said.

[quote quote=19270]Would really like to see a Gnome Seq Sub one since this seems to not work well at all when at level 100… With Sub being the best damage wise i am shocked there are basically no more macro’s/GS for it on here. Assassination got hit hard with the last hotfix and is now the worst spec in the game for damage i think which is upsetting :(.[/quote] I agree

sub is always the top rogue spec and always will be, followed by combat, Assassination is always the weakest spec throughout a patch, it is only good at the start of an xpac, seems that way at least