Survival Fully working 6.0.2 ( swap bar )

stolen from Micheal Jackson :slight_smile: This is his Heroic Scenario Solo Build with a few tweaks on my end.
bar 1 ( change pet to main tanks name or focus and then focus target while raiding etc )

/castsequence reset=5 Mend Pet,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,
/castsequence reset=0.5 Black Arrow
/use [@PET,exists]Misdirection
/targetenemy [noexists][dead][noharm]
/startattack [exists,harm,nodead]
/swapactionbar 1 2

bar 2

/castsequence reset=30 Dire Beast,Glaive Toss,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 Explosive Shot
/swapactionbar 2 3

bar 3

/castsequence reset=6 Explosive Shot
/swapactionbar 3 1

for aoe use the same macros just change the first castsequence the one with mend pet to

/castsequence reset=5 Mend Pet,Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot

Disappointed seeing this shared, show people the one button castsequence shit but take this down. Going to get taken away very soon, this is why we can’t have nice things, because you want ad revenue. Was one of the best kept secrets in wow since cata. GG shitheads.

??? Care to expand on your thoughts. Ad revenue??? I personally do not make any money with the threads I post. Also for your info, it was the ONE BUTTON CASTSEQUENCE MACROS that have been removed from the game. SO ??? Either read up on the forums and learn a thing or 2, or just keep your mouth shut and keep your negative comments to yourself.

LOL like Blizzard doesn’t know about this all ready. Thanks Brad for your work on this been looking for a nice non GS macro for Survival.

[quote quote=16932]stolen from Micheal Jackson :) This is his Heroic Scenario Solo Build with a few tweaks on my end. bar 1 ( change pet to main tanks name or focus and then focus target while raiding etc )

/castsequence reset=5 Mend Pet,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,
/castsequence reset=0.5 Black Arrow
/use [@PET,exists]Misdirection
/swapactionbar 1 2
```bar 2

/castsequence reset=30 Dire Beast,Glaive Toss,Glaive Toss
/castsequence reset=0.3 Explosive Shot
/swapactionbar 2 3

/castsequence reset=6 Explosive Shot
/swapactionbar 3 1

<code>/castsequence reset=5 Mend Pet,Multi-Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot</code>
[/quote]

Question what are you using as your talents? Cause if you are using Cobra Shot in your macro's are you not using LW? Just wondering how you have your talents to better understand what is making these macro's work best for you.

sorry gotta up date these… i posted this set a long time ago when the expansion first came out. I will post updated version shortly