Survival Hunter high dps GS

Hello guys ,
well i wanted to share some very good macro that i made so you can enjoy and do massive dps
one thing that you need to know this build i use Barrage and use a pet so you goin to love it ,
its 3 macros 1. single target (non aoe) 2. single barrage 3. massive aoe
macro clicks:
some info how do i use my macros i have Razer Nostromo and the delay i use is 0.030 clicks , work perfect
so enjoy this macros and let me know what you think , or if you have any question .

My Talents: 3,1,2,1,1,3,2
Major Glyphs: Deterrence, Liberation, Animal Bond
Minor Glyphs: Aspect of the Cheetah, Aspect of the Pack

---------Hunter
Sequences['SurvSingle'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		limit = limit % #macros + 1
		step = 1
	else
		step = step % #macros + 1
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] A Murder of Crows',        
    '/cast [nochanneling] Black Arrow',        
    '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=5 Explosive Shot, Focusing Shot',	
	'/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Shot', 
	'/castsequence Explosive Shot, Arcane Shot',
    '/castsequence Explosive Shot, Arcane Shot',
    '/cast [nochanneling] Explosive Shot',            
    '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=5 Focusing Shot, Arcane Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
/script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}
Sequences['SurvSingleBarrage'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=20 Barrage',
    '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=5 Explosive Shot, Focusing Shot',	
	'/cast [nochanneling] Arcane Shot', 
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] Explosive Shot, Arcane Shot',
    '/castsequence [nochanneling] Explosive Shot, Arcane Shot',
    '/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=5 Focusing Shot, Arcane Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}
Sequences['SurvAOE'] = {
StepFunction = [[
	limit = limit or 1
	if step == limit then
		step = 1
	else
	end
]],
PreMacro = [[
]],
	'/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Explosive Shot, Focusing Shot',
	'/castsequence [nochanneling] reset=target Focusing Shot', 
	'/cast [nochanneling] Multi-Shot',
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
/petattack
/use [combat]13
/use [combat]14
]],
}

Mallocs,

I tried out this Macro and it is working really well. Since I am not Spec’d for Barrage and use Glaive Toss, I have replaced the Barrage code with Glaive Toss and use a reset of 15. Do you think there is a better place in the code for the Glaive Toss or is this the most efficient.

Thanks for your macro!

Hi Mallocs,

Great sequence, however it skips Explosive Shotx2 when Black Arrow Procs; have to fire them manually.

Also, when you refer to a 0.030 delay. Does that mean:

a) [hotkey] Pressed -> 0.03 delay -> [hotkey] Released -> 0.03 delay

or

b) [hotkey] Pressed -> 0.03 delay -> [hotkey] Released

both continuous while button pressed.

In what case would you use Single Barrage?

[quote quote=23019]Mallocs,
I tried out this Macro and it is working really well. Since I am not Spec’d for Barrage and use Glaive Toss, I have replaced the Barrage code with Glaive Toss and use a reset of 15. Do you think there is a better place in the code for the Glaive Toss or is this the most efficient.
Thanks for your macro!
[/quote]
heya ok after i check some just replace the barrage lone with this '/cast Glaive Toss',
see how its work for you and let me know

[quote quote=23026]Hi Mallocs,
Great sequence, however it skips Explosive Shotx2 when Black Arrow Procs; have to fire them manually.
Also, when you refer to a 0.030 delay. Does that mean:
a) [hotkey] Pressed -> 0.03 delay -> [hotkey] Released -> 0.03 delay
or
b) [hotkey] Pressed -> 0.03 delay -> [hotkey] Released
both continuous while button pressed.
In what case would you use Single Barrage?
[/quote]
yep its 0.03 i know its fast but work for me :stuck_out_tongue:
about the Explosive Shotx2 ill look what i can change

SurvSingleBarrage will not work as a macro name cause it is too long!

Other than that it is working quite good for me - dealing most of all survival macros i checked so far.
Also no Problems with explosive shot here.

thanks for the macro!

Hey worked great yesterday, but now I get the error below. Any thoughts? Only happens on the single Barrage

Message: [string “UIErrorsFrame:Clear()asa”]:1: ‘=’ expected near ‘<eof>’
Time: 02/19/15 19:09:21
Count: 1
Stack: [C]: in function RunScript' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2091: in function?’
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4387: in function ChatEdit_ParseText' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4041: in functionChatEdit_SendText’
Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2686: in function <Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2679>
[C]: in function RunMacroText' Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:463: in functionhandler’
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:649: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:597>
[C]: ?
Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:264: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:261>
Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:294: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:277>

Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:4041: in function ChatEdit_SendText' Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2686: in function &lt;Interface\FrameXML\ChatFrame.lua:2679&gt; [C]: in functionUseAction’
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:348: in function `handler’
Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:649: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureTemplates.lua:597>
Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:264: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:261>
Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:294: in function <Interface\FrameXML\SecureHandlers.lua:277>
(tail call): ?

Locals: (*temporary) = “UIErrorsFrame:Clear()asa”

SurvSingleBarrage does not fit into the macro box. Therefore, that part of the macro I find very not useful. Unless you have another way to get it to work. The other 2 parts of this works just fine, but I so don’t see SurvSingleBarrage working unless you are using some other add on that you are completely not telling us that you use with this.

Try renaming it to say ‘SSB’ ( just delete the name there and put this in between the ’ marks) in the macro and then use that in the macro box. You can call it whatever you want as long as you know what it for and also use the same name for the macro you create

I am having the same problem with explosive shots not going off especially when LNL procs which is a huge loss of DPS I am only getting 20k-21k at ilvl656

I tried this macro and it works well enough… over a 10 minute parse i averaged about 23-24k on the dummy, purely single target. but, manually doing the same rotation i get about 27-30k, also purely single target.

My only advice to the OP is that Survival + Focusing shot work around a fairly simple idea. firstly, Thrill of the hunt is far superior to steady focus as your 4th tier talent as survival. for the simple reason that it allows you to spam arcane shot when it procs for very little focus cost. the whole premise of using focusing shot is to replenish a large amount of focus quickly… where most hunters fall short in parsing as survival is they don’t use every extra little bit of focus on spamming arcane shot. It’s not just for applying serpent sting, it also hits fairly hard on it’s own.

spam away all your extra focus on arcane shot and only use focusing shot when you’re absolutely out of focus and you’ll raise your parse significantly. if you can find a way to get this macro to do those two things you would be my hero!

Agreed, You don’t want to be energy starved

Like the macro very much, any chance for an update??

Would me this hunter very happy:))

would love to see an update to, and i hope people post their ilvl talents and how much Miliseconds they are spamming the key ? mine is on 45ms
i like this macro very much, but i have the feeling it dont take 3x explosiveshot on cooldown.

so: if u post a macro post garrison single target dummyresults also 10minutes /sw