Try this bm macro - not GS

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=6 [nochanneling] Arcane Shot, Kill Command, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=20/combat [nochanneling:barrage] barrage,dire beast,focus fire
/cast [combat] Bestial Wrath
/cast [combat] Kill Shot

You can put kill shot on it’s own if you like & you will have stampede on it’s own button too.

Talents that matter are Barrage, Dire Beast,Stampede, and adaptation.

This works good on test dummie beside garrison, but wont work inside BRF any idea why?

This is probably the best macro in the forums currently. Great job.

I seperated Focus Fire and use this WeakAura to manually fire;

I’m never focus starved and it never missed a CD. All done without GS fall-through.

You can create an AoE version by replacing Arcane Shot with Multi-Shot. or adding a mod option.

add;

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]

to the top, as this macro doesn’t cycle to next target on death.

Thanks -:slight_smile: I didn’t put it in as I am a multiboxer so have /assist at the top.

I’m going to test your’s vs mine tonight while raiding. I’m the person that’s sub is right below yours GS BM pve spec. Of course I’ll have focus fire off and use the weak aura add on for it, but my only questions is, shouldn’t kill shot be at the top so its priority to use once its available?

No… because then bestial wrath wouldn’t be going off so well, and to be honest I find it better to have kill shot on it’s own button anyhow. I won’t ever use GS so for me I’m always making stuff work for my team… been a boxer since BC.

My macros are not really aimed at high end raiding… I do a lot of older content for fun. I’d think that if you really want to be competative in raiding then surely playing with much smaller keybinding macros would be much better?

For instance my boomkin team all the spells are bound individually to their own keybindings… macros wouldn’t be so good for them.

Anyhow I just wanted to offer an option for those not wanting to use GS like me :slight_smile: