Where do I put the Sequencer macro file?

On the WoW Interface site it seems to indicate that I am supposed to copy the GnomeSequence folder that gets downloaded from their site into my WoW AddOns folder. However, I cannot get my macro to work at all. I have proofed it in Notebook++ and the syntax is correct, including the first line from the example. I have also renamed the lua file to “sequences” the only thing I can figure is that the file is not being accessed when the macro button is pressed.

I already have an AddOns folder in the Interface folder. So, my question is; do I put the GnomeSequencer folder in the AddOn folder, or do I simply copy the three GnomeSequence files directly into the AddOn folder.

BTW the full path to the folder is: c: users/public/games/World of Warcraft/Interface/AddOns/GnomeSequencer if that is important at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank

I have been trying for about 8 hrs now trying tabs no tabs ” and ‘ delete so many times and re wrote I think I got a hole in the hd where gs is going. I cannot get any action at all in wow I have watched and followed 7 videos. I need help. phone, team viewer you name it I am game for this. and yes I have tried notepad, note++ and typing it in manually. any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried both in a folder on desktop and striped out of folder and in the jumble of other files in interface nothing works at all I am on my second day of trying to get this working. good luck