Windwalker GS i have been working on

This may not be the prettiest code but i have gotten 22k to 26k, self-buffed, from it with a 685 ilvl. I can easliy hit the 30k’s single target non-raid boss. I was wondering if anyone would try it out and see any improvements that could be made to increase the output.

I still need to run some logs but buff/debuffs are staying up most of the time, but FoF seems to sometimes not fire off when off cooldown as blackout kick will sometimes take the Chi, hence the extra jabs that are present.

Talents are 3,1,2,3,3,2,3. I have stayed away from Chi Explosion for now because of the Chi usage, haven’t had the time to fully play with it in a macro.

Enjoy!

Sequences[‘MonkWW’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
‘/cast [combat,nochanneling] Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger’,
‘/cast [combat] Fists of Fury’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] jab’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] Jab,Rising Sun Kick’,
‘/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm,Jab,Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Jab,Tigereye Brew’,
‘/cast [combat,nochanneling] Chi Wave’,
‘/cast [nochanneling] Blackout Kick’,
PostMacro = [[
/cast !Touch of Death
/cast [combat,nochanneling] Energizing Brew
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Bleh

I had to change some glyphs, but this macro works amazingly for me. With ilvl 640 (at the time, just after 6.2 came out), I was brought up from the 6-10k dps with the last macro to about 13k with this one. Now, with 665 ilvl, I hit upwards of 20k on raid boss and 30k on heroic dungeon bosses.
As far as I can see, it has a good balance of everything. There doesn’t seem to ever be a time when the toon is just standing there stalling from CDs (not that monks really have any for fighting, just defense, FoF and Xuen).
I can’t make any suggestions for changes because I’m no programmer, just giving my feedback and experience :slight_smile:
Overall, I give two thumbs way up for ya, good job and thank you!

It dosnt Work when i paste it, in my GS :frowning:

Jimmy

Sequences['MonkWW'] = {
PreMacro = [[
/console Sound_EnableSFX 0
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
]],
'/cast [combat,nochanneling] Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger',
"/cast [combat] !Fists of Fury",
'/cast [nochanneling] jab',
'/castsequence [nochanneling] Jab,Rising Sun Kick',
'/castsequence [nochanneling] Tiger Palm,Jab,Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Jab,Tiger Palm,Jab,Jab,Blackout Kick,Jab,Jab,Tigereye Brew',
'/cast [combat,nochanneling] Chi Wave',
'/cast [nochanneling] Blackout Kick',
PostMacro = [[
/cast !Touch of Death
/cast [combat,nochanneling] Energizing Brew
/startattack
/script UIErrorsFrame:Hide();
/console Sound_EnableSFX 1
]],
}

Any chance you could make an AoE version too?