WOD BM Single Button Macros (Newest)

Hello all,

Its Beef, I don’t know why I can’t log in with my other account so If you have messaged me and I was not able to get back to you I am so sorry. I have been dealing with scripts, non scripts, castsequences, and conditions to make these macros still available so I had to go old school on some of these, but I have been working on many different scenarios over the past two weeks in the PTR as well as the new patch. Pretty much everything is messed up right now and all some macros work some don’t, but for now this is what I have come up with as a successful rotation for simple working macros until it’s decided what Blizz will let in and keep out. I understand it’s a little difficult going from macros to “what the hell is my rotation?” So we will work on these as the patch and macros progress. This is what is working for me right now and I am only pulling about 12-15k on Heroic SoO. So I hope these will work for you. Please be patient with some of these as I will constantly be updating them as i figure everything out. Survival and Marksman will be on the way as well as all the other classes. Thank you,

UPDATED October 15, 2014
[TALENTS] 1,1,3,1,2,1
[MAOR GLYPHS] Animal Bond, Liberation, Mend Pet
[minor glyphs] Res Pet, Aspect of the Beast, Play Dead

Single Target:

/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot
/castsequence reset=15 !Kill Command, !Glaive Toss, !Focus Fire
/cast Bestial Wrath

Aoe Targets:

/castsequence reset=5 Multi-Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Multi-Shot
/cast Bestial Wrath

Don’t forget to have all of your trap launchers on your bar, they always sen to be turning off. And don’t forget to always have your pet talent in the macro.

Beef

Beef, wanted to thank you for the hard work you put into these macros. Always appreciate your work.

Multi-shot on Single Target macro? Doesn’t seems right.

where;s kill shot? and dire beast?

Kill Command/ Glaive toss doesnt fire properly at all with this macro sequence. And Multishot in a single target macro is a waste of focus, maybe a paste error when posting?

I’m using this currently, and it seems to work pretty well, am bursting 12-13k with it at 573 ilvl and sustaining approx 10-11k depending on procs etc.

/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/petattack
/castsequence reset=5 !Kill Command,Arcane Shot,Cobra Shot,Cobra Shot,Kill Command,Glaive Toss
/use [combat]Bestial Wrath

The reason Multi-shot is in there is for the buff (if you read) you will see that “Cast Multi-Shot at least every 4 seconds in AoE for Beast Cleave” you get I am making macros that do work and there is a reason I pt things in there for everything that is usually explained. If you don’t like something, do not trash my macros, constructive criticism help people more than “these don’t work, whatever” Not really helping anyone. If you do not like them you of corse do not have to use them but I tie a lot of time to make all of these for all 9 toons.

Kill Shot and Dire beast you can add under the Beastial Wrath line otherwise it locks up, so I am casting that manually until I ca fit it in as well as kill shot.

Thanks,

Beef

Ok so you use Multi-Shot in your single target for beast cleave? And that is a dps increase?

so you use steady focus as a talent instead of dire beast?

I was in no way ‘trashing your macro’ Beef, sorry if you thought so. I was merely thinking you put it there by accident, since I use a sep button to keep my ‘beast cleave’ rolling when needed. But the other abilities were not firing and I tinkered with the macro and came up w/something that works smoothly. Just thought I’d add it to the list as an option for folks.

No worries man, I am glad we could all figure something out until it’s decided what blizz is going to allow us to use for our macros…

Cheers,

Beef

Seems to be working on my hunter, but havent had a chance to check it out for real… gotta wait until i come home… Gotta do some decent dps if you wanna get a place in those heirloom raids… :wink:

Thanks Beef!

[quote quote=16219]Hello all,

Its Beef, I don’t know why I can’t log in with my other account so If you have messaged me and I was not able to get back to you I am so sorry. I have been dealing with scripts, non scripts, castsequences, and conditions to make these macros still available so I had to go old school on some of these, but I have been working on many different scenarios over the past two weeks in the PTR as well as the new patch. Pretty much everything is messed up right now and all some macros work some don’t, but for now this is what I have come up with as a successful rotation for simple working macros until it’s decided what Blizz will let in and keep out. I understand it’s a little difficult going from macros to “what the hell is my rotation?” So we will work on these as the patch and macros progress. This is what is working for me right now and I am only pulling about 12-15k on Heroic SoO. So I hope these will work for you. Please be patient with some of these as I will constantly be updating them as i figure everything out. Survival and Marksman will be on the way as well as all the other classes. Thank you,

UPDATED October 15, 2014
[TALENTS] 1,1,3,1,2,1
[MAOR GLYPHS] Animal Bond, Liberation, Mend Pet
[minor glyphs] Res Pet, Aspect of the Beast, Play Dead

Single Target:

/castsequence reset=5 Arcane Shot, Multi-Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot
/cast Bestial Wrath

Aoe Targets:

/castsequence reset=5 Multi-Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot, Multi-Shot
/cast Bestial Wrath

Don’t forget to have all of your trap launchers on your bar, they always sen to be turning off. And don’t forget to always have your pet talent in the macro.

Beef
[/quote] grate macros beef cant w8 till u have done all 11 :stuck_out_tongue: i no its a lot but u will get them all im sure of it :stuck_out_tongue:

can u make a mm macro as mm is the best atm

Thanks for the macro beef, will give it a try tonight…

[quote quote=16417]Seems to be working on my hunter, but havent had a chance to check it out for real… gotta wait until i come home… Gotta do some decent dps if you wanna get a place in those heirloom raids… ;)

Thanks Beef!
[/quote]

Always welcome to help a fellow Hunter :slight_smile:

Cheers,

Beef

Thank you. And yes making these plus all of the special requests I get from my inbox is pretty cray… But I will do my best to make everyone here happy :slight_smile:

Chhers,

And yes I will be making a MM Macro next. I just wanted to get these done on the main “my main” toon as well first then I did the druid ones… now on to MM and then the warlock and dk.

Hi all,
Its my 1st post on here but I’ve been using this site for a while.
Thank you very much Beef for the macro. I was at a loose-end last night trying to find an addon that worked with the previous macros.
I’ve tweak your macro a little, only because I found that Kill Command wasn’t firing off as often as it should. Pre-6.0.2 this was a big dps source. I don’t know if this is still the case but I feel more comfortable that it’s used everytime it comes off cooldown.
Here’s my macro…

/castsequence reset=6 Kill Command,Arcane Shot, Cobra Shot, Cobra Shot,Arcane Shot
/castsequence [mod:shift]reset=0.5 Multi-Shot
/castsequence [mod:alt]reset=0.5 Kill Shot,Kill Shot
/castsequence reset=15 !Glaive Toss
/cast Bestial Wrath

As you can see, I’ve swapped a few things around. I’ve taken out Focus Fire as I prefer to waiting for 5 stacks, so I use that manually.
I’ve made Kill Command the priority in the 1st cast sequence and the reset is 6 seconds (same as CD).
The Multi-Shot line is because I am lazy, as the site suggests ;). Holding shift uses this line.
I’ve added in Kill Shot to be used with alt, but I can’t test this on training dummy, so not sure if that will work yet.

My gear is only ilevel 551 (Raid finder & Timeless Isle all upgraded 4/4 thanks to lesser charms) & I am pulling around 5k dps with this macro. Not sure if this is good or bad as I haven’t played the new content yet.

Anyway, thank you again Beef for the macro and any comments/advice would be welcome on my tweaks.

Blackadder

Tnks you Beef, really great work.
i test your macro and… WOW really best dps :smiley:

Thxs Beef. I got mindless PVP going on now. I just added /targetenemy [noharm][dead] at the front and away I go. No targeting and just one button unless I daze em or disengage. I have 550 GS right now currently and I even do some light raidfinder raiding and I tested this macro out and it does the job just as good as someone manually pushing the button. I am not number one DPS as locks and warriors are doing better then me but I am right under the lock/warrior train in LFR.

With the right talents with this macro I have faced rolled a arms warrior/ret pally/MM hunter with a little help from a shammy giving me some heals. They really scrood the pooch with the strength of BM right now.

Beef - can you please circle back on this with the 6.0.2 changes to hunters?

That’d be awesome.