WOD Guardian Single Button Macro (Newest)

Hello all,
Its Beef, I don’t know why I can’t log in with my other account so If you have messaged me and I was not able to get back to you I am so sorry. I have been dealing with scripts, non scripts, castsequences, and conditions to make these macros still available so I had to go old school on some of these, but I have been working on many different scenarios over the past two weeks in the PTR as well as the new patch. Pretty much everything is messed up right now and all some macros work some don’t, but for now this is what I have come up with as a successful rotation for simple working macros until it’s decided what Blizz will let in and keep out. I understand it’s a little difficult going from macros to “what the hell is my rotation?” So we will work on these as the patch and macros progress. This is what is working for me right now and I am only pulling about 12-15k on Heroic SoO. So I hope these will work for you. Please be patient with some of these as I will constantly be updating them as I figure everything out. Others will be on the way as well as all the other classes. Thank you,

UPDATED October 15, 2014
[TALENTS] 2,1,3,1,3,2
[MAOR GLYPHS] Maul, Fae Silence, Survival Instincts
[minor glyphs] ANY

Sigle Target:

/castsequence reset=5 Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash, Faerie Fire, Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash,Lacerate, Thrash
/castsequence reset=15 !Barkskin, !Berserk
/cast !Mangle
/cast !Maul

Aoe Targets:

/castsequence reset=5 Maul, Thrash, Thrash, Maul, Lacerate, Thrash, Thrash, Maul, Thrash, Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash, Thrash
/cast Savage Defense
/cast Faerie Fire

Hope you enjoy. Still working on a bunch but these work pretty darn well so far :slight_smile:

Chers,

Beef

Just tested both of these… Good work, it’s not hanging at all.
10/10

Now for brewmaster and blood dk? :wink:

Ty for posting new ones Beef, I have been waiting for it and boom there it is =D

Hey Beef, thanks for all the hard work you put in with these new macros for us dudes.

I have macro request for a Brew Monk tank buddy of mine, we cant get any working macros for him anywhere.

If you have time please.

Hello Beef, Avid Bear tank here! I’m 570 at the moment and I have ALWAYs used one of your macros, so thank you! Sometimes I do not think you get the credit you actually deserve. This patch left me a little heart broken when I could not get my macros to work anymore, so I developed some of my own. It actually looks like we were pretty close with our macros.

One of the big changes I see to bear tanks is Savage Defense actually has a more practical application then it did before, as I usually just spammed Frenzied Rejuv. As such, would it not be beneficial to use something like this:

/startattack /cast Wild Charge /castsequence reset=7 Lacerate,Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash /cast !Mangle /cast Maul /cast !Savage Defense /use Berserk /use Barkskin /targetenemy [noharm][dead]

I use this macro for Single and AoE uses and it uses Maul, unless I generate enough rage. I ran a couple of heroic dungeons and was able to keep agro and I was pulling over 20k DPS.

Let me know what you think! LOVE YOU! (smiles)

Well this blow mine out of the park i just put thrash on my bar and rolled on my keyboard…

Superdoopermacro looks like the way to go!!!

Just added in Single Target With Charge

/castsequence reset=5 Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash, Faerie Fire, Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash,Lacerate, Thrash
/cast !Mangle
/cast !Maul
/cast Wild Charge

[quote quote=16461]Hello Beef, Avid Bear tank here! I’m 570 at the moment and I have ALWAYs used one of your macros, so thank you! Sometimes I do not think you get the credit you actually deserve. This patch left me a little heart broken when I could not get my macros to work anymore, so I developed some of my own. It actually looks like we were pretty close with our macros.

One of the big changes I see to bear tanks is Savage Defense actually has a more practical application then it did before, as I usually just spammed Frenzied Rejuv. As such, would it not be beneficial to use something like this:

/startattack /cast Wild Charge /castsequence reset=7 Lacerate,Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash /cast !Mangle /cast Maul /cast !Savage Defense /use Berserk /use Barkskin /targetenemy [noharm][dead]
I use this macro for Single and AoE uses and it uses Maul, unless I generate enough rage. I ran a couple of heroic dungeons and was able to keep agro and I was pulling over 20k DPS.

Let me know what you think! LOVE YOU! (smiles)

[/quote]

DUDE… this macro is the bomb . com!! loving it!!

@Everyone,

Thank you so much for all of the props. It really does mean a lot to me that these macros I am working hard on to make for all the people here playing, and love my macros and use them. I am so happy that these work well. And I as well was in SoO Heroic last night and the other tank was basically useless. I got so many people like dude what the hell man you don’t even need heals and don’t die. I was like well maybe you should stroll on over to a site I know about. :slight_smile:

Thank you all I am humbles that you guys appreciate the work I try and share to the best of my abilities.

Cheers,

Beef

can u work a proc heal in there ??

[quote quote=16399]Hello all,
Its Beef, I don’t know why I can’t log in with my other account so If you have messaged me and I was not able to get back to you I am so sorry. I have been dealing with scripts, non scripts, castsequences, and conditions to make these macros still available so I had to go old school on some of these, but I have been working on many different scenarios over the past two weeks in the PTR as well as the new patch. Pretty much everything is messed up right now and all some macros work some don’t, but for now this is what I have come up with as a successful rotation for simple working macros until it’s decided what Blizz will let in and keep out. I understand it’s a little difficult going from macros to “what the hell is my rotation?” So we will work on these as the patch and macros progress. This is what is working for me right now and I am only pulling about 12-15k on Heroic SoO. So I hope these will work for you. Please be patient with some of these as I will constantly be updating them as I figure everything out. Others will be on the way as well as all the other classes. Thank you,

UPDATED October 15, 2014
[TALENTS]2,1,3,1,3,2
[MAOR GLYPHS] Maul, Fae Silence, Survival Instincts
[minor glyphs] ANY

Sigle Target:

/cast !Mangle
/cast !Maul

Aoe Targets:

/castsequence reset=5 Maul, Thrash, Thrash, Maul, Lacerate, Thrash, Thrash, Maul, Thrash, Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash, Thrash
/cast Savage Defense
/cast Faerie Fire

Hope you enjoy. Still working on a bunch but these work pretty darn well so far :)

Chers,

Beef
[/quote]

Hi beef love your stuff if you post it i follow but can i ask in your talents you said you went 2,1,3,1,3,2

Can i ask your first one 2 … can i ask why

Displacer Beast
Instant 30 sec cooldown
Requires Druid
Requires level 15
Teleports the Druid up to 20 yards forward, activates Cat Form, and increases movement speed by 50% for 4 sec.

Activating Cat form as a bear ? i use 3 which is wild charge if you can shed light id be most appreciated

I use it for grabbing a mob quickly that has scurried away from me and as a bear if you back is turned to any mob you will get destroyed or one shotted like I did on Heroic Garry… Its just my preference, those talents shouldn’t effect the macros. You should be able to choose almost what ever you want and still have them work, as of now there just basic…

Beef…

Thx for your reply beef :slight_smile: nothing against what you choose was just curious as to why you choose that one as i could see why now i understand thank you keep up good work

Awsome so glad macro toolkit is back up and running again!
Here is a macro i made whilst it wasnt working, let me know if its any good or not, Not fully tested it yet

/castsequence [combat] Thrash,Lacerate,faerie fire,Lacerate,Lacerate
/castsequence [combat]Maul
/castsequence [combat]mangle
/castsequence [combat]Savage Defense
/castsequence [@mouseover] reset=target Wild Charge
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/startattack

looks pretty similar to your macro but with a mouseover for the wild charge thanks again all for a great website dont know what i would do without it, cheers

Love these. Guardian macro’s. Is there a good macro for catform in Guardian spec?
I know silly questiin but still…

Thanks for sharing these macros Beef!

cheers all for the marvelous input to allow me to make this

startattack
/cast Wild Charge
/castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=7 Lacerate,Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash
/cast !Mangle
/cast !Maul
/cast !Savage Defense
/cast [combat] Survival instincts
/cast [combat] Berserk
/cast [combat] barkskin

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET CENARION WARD IN THIS SEQUENCE AND GET IT TO PROC EVERY 30 SECS PLEASE LET ME KNOW

Once again, you are a life savor Beef. Thanks for the continued hard work, we all appreciate it.

[quote quote=17036]cheers all for the marvelous input to allow me to make this

startattack
/cast Wild Charge
/castsequence reset=target Faerie Fire,null
/castsequence reset=7 Lacerate,Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash, Lacerate, Thrash
/cast !Mangle
/cast !Maul
/cast !Savage Defense
/cast [combat] Survival instincts
/cast [combat] Berserk
/cast [combat] barkskin

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET CENARION WARD IN THIS SEQUENCE AND GET IT TO PROC EVERY 30 SECS PLEASE LET ME KNOW
[/quote]
/castsequence reset=30 “skill name”

For some reason Mangle wont fire on any of the Guardian Macros on the forum, maul fire just fine, mangle never fire, any tip on why/what im doing wrong?