working Ret

/castsequence reset=15 Seal of Truth,null
/castsequence reset=combat Judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict
/castsequence reset=0.3 Exorcism
/cast [@target,combat]Hammer of Wrath
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Holy Avenger

using updated Macro Toolkit, for AoE swap seal to righteousness and Crusader Strike for Hammer of the Righteous

LOCKING UP AFTER LOGIN!

[quote quote=17047]/castsequence reset=15 Seal of Truth,null
/castsequence reset=combat Judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict
/castsequence reset=0.3 Exorcism
/cast [@target,combat]Hammer of Wrath
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Holy Avenger

using updated Macro Toolkit, for AoE swap seal to righteousness and Crusader Strike for Hammer of the Righteous

LOCKING UP AFTER LOGIN!
[/quote]

there still seems to be an issue with macro toolkit locking the macros up after you log out and back in if you are using the character specific tab … still keep everything in the general tab and that should correct that issue

Allen your’s doesnt work for me at all however… try this

#showtooltip Templar’s Verdict
/castsequence reset=1 Sacred Shield, Judgment,Crusader Strike,Exorcism,Templar’s Verdict
/castsequence reset=1 Sacred Shield,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict
/castsequence reset=1 Exorcism,Sacred Shield,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict
/castsequence [mod:alt] Avenging Wrath,Execution Sentence
/cast Divine Protection

talents are 3,2,3,2,3,3

[quote quote=17053]Allen your’s doesnt work for me at all however…… try this

/castsequence reset=1 Sacred Shield, Judgment,Crusader Strike,Exorcism,Templar’s Verdict
/castsequence reset=1 Sacred Shield,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict
/castsequence reset=1 Exorcism,Sacred Shield,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict
/cast Divine Protection

talents are 3,2,3,2,3,3
[/quote]

this only goes through two rotations then it stops… any ideas ?

thanks

sorry so late gettin back to ya been rather busy harvest season and all but try this one out. ran it this morning on my 496 pally with a 463 wep still have downtime due to lack of offensive spells to add in as fillers but never hung up

/castsequence reset=1 Sacred Shield, Judgment,Crusader Strike,Exorcism,Templar’s Verdict,Sacred Shield,Judgment
/castsequence reset=1 Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict,Exorcism,Sacred Shield,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict
/cast Divine Protection

[quote quote=17183]sorry so late gettin back to ya been rather busy harvest season and all but try this one out. ran it this morning on my 496 pally with a 463 wep still have downtime due to lack of offensive spells to add in as fillers but never hung up

/castsequence reset=1 Sacred Shield, Judgment,Crusader Strike,Exorcism,Templar’s Verdict,Sacred Shield,Judgment
/castsequence reset=1 Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict,Exorcism,Sacred Shield,Judgment,Crusader Strike,Templar’s Verdict
/cast Divine Protection
[/quote]

i must be doing something wrong…fires only once now then nothing… I have even tried it in Super Duper Macro and it doesnt work…ugg

mines in MTK my talents 3,2,3,2,3,3…just ran tot with it just fine its not a 255 macro i can give u one of them but there is a bit of down time

I made some slight changes to this,works pretty good

/castsequence reset=1 Sacred Shield, Judgment,Crusader Strike,Exorcism,Judgment
/cast Divine Storm

Hit Holy Prism as you see fit
Glyphs Mass Exorcism,Templars Verdict,Divine Storm I know very little about macros,but thought Id try to see if it could work.

I think i found the reason. There is only one holy power builder in this line here and I can almost guarantee, that the issue. its trying to fire of TV with out enough holy power.
Just add a Judgment, Crusader Strike, after the first crusader before Templar’s Verdict … that should fix it :slight_smile:

yea sorry i haven’t been on to get back to yall with a reply, various other projects and what not.

been working with GS on multiple classes putting a few through the meatgrinder, here’s one of them.

Sequences[‘Ret’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/cast [nostance: 1] seal of truth
/cast [combat] !Avenging Wrath
/cast [combat] !Holy Avenger
/cast [combat] !Seraphim
]],
‘/cast Execution Sentence’,
‘/cast Hammer of Wrath’,
‘/cast Templar’s Verdict’,
‘/cast Crusader Strike’,
‘/cast Exorcism’,
‘/cast Judgment’,
“/cast Templar’s Verdict”,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

i haven’t tested Seraphim “yet” pally is still at 92, been busy with my boomy and lock, desto & demo macros are shaping up nicely without GS and last i checked the demo macro was working like it was before the nerf to macros.

your templar’s verdict wont cast in the macro you posted due to the 's in the spell name it will need to be in " or the prefered method [[ ]]

thanks for spotting a typo i missed, i’ll correct it. too many projects between real rife and gaming. again, thanks Fuzz.

ok, that issue has been corrected thanks to Fuzzy Navel catching the typo and it is 100% working now.

Sequences[‘Ret’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/cast [nostance: 1] seal of truth
/cast [combat] !Seraphim
]],
‘/cast Hammer of Wrath’,
[[/cast Templar’s Verdict]],
‘/cast Crusader Strike’,
‘/cast Exorcism’,
‘/cast Judgment’,
PostMacro = [[
/startattack
]],
}

Sequences[‘RetAOE’] = {
PreMacro = [[
/cast [nostance: 2] seal of righteousness
/cast [combat] !Seraphim
]],
‘/cast Hammer of Wrath’,
[[/cast Divine Storm]],
‘/cast Hammer of the Righteous’,
[[/cast Divine Storm]],
‘/cast Exorcism’,
[[/cast Divine Storm]],
‘/cast Judgment’,
[[/cast Divine Storm]],
PostMacro = [[
]],
}

that reminds me if you want things out of the macro say you’re running Sanctified Wrath instead of Holy Avenger just take out all but the last [[/cast Templar’s Verdict]], and the same for [[/cast Divine Storm]],… but in all honesty it helps when hitting TV and DS on target switching as i tried putting them both in the post macro and didn’t see it go off that much. i dont know maybe the mobs died too fast to tell but i see both go off with the macro as is.