WW DPS 6.0.2 - with Xuen (needs tweeking)

I’ve played with all of the available macros on here but I either have problem with them hanging up, not firing properly/at all or did not include Xuen.
What I’ve put together is a Frankenstein of a lot of different ones, and it’s far from perfect…I haven’t been able to figure out where it’s hanging up at, but all in all, it works fairly decent.
Any and all pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Item Level: 497/501
My Talents: 2,1,3,3,3,2
Glyphs, Touch of Death, Touch of Karma, Fortuitous Spheres

/castsequence jab,jab,tiger palm,rising sun kick,!Expel Harm,!Chi Wave,jab,jab,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm,Blackout Kick,jab,jab,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm,!Rising Sun Kick,jab,jab,!Expel Harm,!Chi Wave,jab,jab,Tiger Palm,Rising Sun Kick,Blackout Kick,jab,jab,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm,!Rising Sun Kick
/use touch of death
/use [nochanneling][combat]Energizing Brew
/use !chi brew
/castsequence reset=10 Tigereye Brew,Tigereye Brew
/use !touch of karma
/use [combat]Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
/startattack

[quote quote=17312]I’ve played with all of the available macros on here but I either have problem with them hanging up, not firing properly/at all or did not include Xuen.
What I’ve put together is a Frankenstein of a lot of different ones, and it’s far from perfect…I haven’t been able to figure out where it’s hanging up at, but all in all, it works fairly decent.
Any and all pointers would be greatly appreciated.
Item Level: 497/501
My Talents: 2,1,3,3,3,2
Glyphs, Touch of Death, Touch of Karma, Fortuitous Spheres

/castsequence jab,jab,tiger palm,rising sun kick,!Expel Harm,!Chi Wave,jab,jab,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm,Blackout Kick,jab,jab,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm,!Rising Sun Kick,jab,jab,!Expel Harm,!Chi Wave,jab,jab,Tiger Palm,Rising Sun Kick,Blackout Kick,jab,jab,Tiger Palm,Tiger Palm,!Rising Sun Kick
/use touch of death
/use [nochanneling][combat]Energizing Brew
/use !chi brew
/castsequence reset=10 Tigereye Brew,Tigereye Brew
/use !touch of karma
/use [combat]Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
/startattack

[/quote]
Is this the macro I have been working on

Partially, yes (thank you btw)…with a few modifications from other macros(mostly the pre-patch one I used before). I fixed the Chi Brew issue but it still has problems with either having not enough Chi or it doesn’t dump properly. Can you (or someone) figure out what’s causing the hang up, or why it won’t repeat?

*Fixed Energizing Brew…not Chi Brew…sorry I just woke up >_<

U need to use /use[mod] energizing brew

I tried using [mod] but it never fired properly :confused:

/startattack
/castsequence reset=3 jab,rising sun kick,jab,blackout kick,jab,tiger palm,tiger palm
/use Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger
/cast touch of death
/cast [mod:shift] Energizing Brew
(((/use chi brew
(((/cast !touch of karma

i tweek it the flow and dps is are stable… energy hold alot better try it out and tell me what u think use get me dps on it before and after tweek it thanks