Reply To: UPDATED 8/13 w/better performance, Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Home/Classes/Hunters/Beast Mastery/8.0.x/UPDATED 8/13 w/better performance, Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro/Reply To: UPDATED 8/13 w/better performance, Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery 8.0.x UPDATED 8/13 w/better performance, Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro Reply To: UPDATED 8/13 w/better performance, Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Pharmacist1
First Sergeant

Is there a way to add a conditional to the /targetnextenemy so that when combat is over its not continuously plinking at new targets? I cant use this in dungeons because it pulls adds from other packs no mater how careful i am.

OK LISTEN UP GUYS! The easiest way to make sure your macro isnt pulling extra adds in dungeons/raids is to simply position the camera angle so that only the mob your party is currently focusing on is in sight. Easiest accomplished by swinging the camera to an almost overhead view. Wow wont let you tab target anything that is not actually showing on your screen no matter how close the ad may be to you. It might take a lil bit of practice to get used to but this is how i play and i never have any problems pulling extra adds.