Forums Forums Classes Druids Balance 8.0.x DISCO CHICKEN -Season 1 M+ and Raid Build- By Admiral Smurf Reply To: DISCO CHICKEN -Season 1 M+ and Raid Build- By Admiral Smurf

AdmiralSmurf
Stone Guard
(Contributor)

Man theres a lotta work here that you have done..im pretty new to understanding macros..I have searched this site and cannot find an answer to my question. I pretty much understand basic macros and such..but you threw me a total curve with the 6 version macros.. i have no idea of what to do with them..how do i separate specific version out and put into a one button macro or even if i do. The versions are different talent builds so i dont think you can run them all together. I can choose version 1 but the spells in version 2 etc. are different and it is confusing me. Can you refer possible to an article where i can read up on this so i dont have to bother you with tutoring me as i know you have to be buried with this work. Maybe im making this too hard..lol .. anyway.. thanks for any directive you can assist with.. and thanks, and if you cant .. then i get that and thanks anyway..cheers.

I will be making a video tutorial this weekend on this and gse basics on my youtube channel. But here are some tips:

1. Both the ST and AOE macro run on the same Talent Tree for each Version. This means Version 1 talents on the ST macro and Version 1 talents on the AOE macro are the same.

2. You swap Macro versions by first accessing the macro in the Sequence Editor (Right Click the Macro in GSE to open this). Then Under Default Version there is a drop down arrow, click that and choose the version. Click save and close. You must do this for both the ST and AOE macros. You will only need to do this once before every content run. So once an hour if your doing dungeons or once every 3 hours for a raid for example. So use Version 1 ST with Version 1 AOE, Version 2 ST with Version 2 AOE, etc.

3. The Affinity Macros are not connected to the DPS macros. They have a different affinity per version. Read the details on how to use that one.