Reply To: UPDATED 8/13 w/better performance, Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Home/Classes/Hunters/Beast Mastery/8.0.x/UPDATED 8/13 w/better performance, Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro/Reply To: UPDATED 8/13 w/better performance, Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery 8.0.x UPDATED 8/13 w/better performance, Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro Reply To: UPDATED 8/13 w/better performance, Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Shadeflayer
Grunt

I know what you mean very well. No video needed. I’m just saying that players have to be very careful using that zoomed in method. Running Freehold and Motherload as examples. Many mobs, many tightly packed which makes situational awareness critical. Not to mention some of the affixes can further complicate things. I find myself constantly looking around to keep in an optimal position while attacking. So zooming in your camera angle to avoid tab targeting unintentionally can be problematic in those two dungeons in my opinion. But in the end we each have our own way of doing things. Do what makes you get the most enjoyment out of it. I will close by saying that I use your method in Uldir. Especially on heroic Mother. Except I zoom out to max distance, looking down on the whole room to see the flames and lasers at the edge of the camera view in order to help me move properly while keeping dps on her.