Forums Forums Hunter Beast Mastery 99% Heroic Uldir Parses BM Single Target and AOE Macros + UI Reply To: 99% Heroic Uldir Parses BM Single Target and AOE Macros + UI

Kopro
Grunt

Thanks for the macro. Really well done. I’ve been parsing 80+ with it in multiple Normal Uldir runs up to Zul. The only time I’ve parsed under 80 with the macro was when I was lagging (old worn out PC). Most bosses I end up in the low 90’s. I am using iCUE (Corsair Utility Engine) and have it set to spam the “`” key @ 30ms with the number 2 button on the side of my mouse (Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB). Not using AHK. Im pretty new to all this so not sure if I should be using AHK or if it would help. Anyone willing to school me on that a little would be appreciated. I’ve tried messing with different ms delays in iCUE and 30 seems to be the sweet spot. Although, I did only try 40ms, 50ms, and 20ms. Below are my logs of normal Uldir for anyone interested in seeing how well the macro performs. All of which were logged while using the macro.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/36685865#difficulty=3&bybracket=1