Reply To: PvP : World PvP Groups // Battlegrounds Version // Not for the feint of heart

Home/Classes/Hunters/Beast Mastery/8.0.x/PvP : World PvP Groups // Battlegrounds Version // Not for the feint of heart/Reply To: PvP : World PvP Groups // Battlegrounds Version // Not for the feint of heart

Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery 8.0.x PvP : World PvP Groups // Battlegrounds Version // Not for the feint of heart Reply To: PvP : World PvP Groups // Battlegrounds Version // Not for the feint of heart

Charles Buck
First Sergeant

lol anyone .. literally ‘anyone’ can post useless info like what you just did thanks for contributing ! nothing

Dunno why you take it like this. AS you can see, i told “couldn’t it be better […] meaning i would like to discuss. I understand your answer saying raid logic is not ok in pvp context. We can probably try to improve your macro, people can put several logs and try to find the best talents / azerit. That’s what i did trying to discuss. This is a forum, so sure everyone cas post his macro, but every one can come and discus other one.
Really, come in a macro forum, share a macro, and act like this when someone discuss…
Have a nice day.

Hey Clash
There’s absolutely no reason to be rude at all to any one just accept the criticism weather it’s good or bad and move on then fix what they see wrong but for what Bruce said it wasn’t either. So why not just get together and discuss it like he asked