Reply To: PvP : World PvP Groups // Battlegrounds Version // Not for the feint of heart

Home/Classes/Hunters/Beast Mastery/8.0.x/PvP : World PvP Groups // Battlegrounds Version // Not for the feint of heart/Reply To: PvP : World PvP Groups // Battlegrounds Version // Not for the feint of heart

Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery 8.0.x PvP : World PvP Groups // Battlegrounds Version // Not for the feint of heart Reply To: PvP : World PvP Groups // Battlegrounds Version // Not for the feint of heart

thx10050
First Sergeant

Seriously, fuck off, Clash. Your reply was completely unnecessary and continues to illustrate how you come across on this forum: a rude, petulant child. I offered constructive feedback that your macro was not very good; I’ve also offered praise to those whose macros are good and useful and which I’ve used for success. I don’t know anyone who’ll shed tears over you not sharing your macros; I’ll say for the record now, having tried some of yours in the past, they were never top tier, like Enix and JohnQ and Gween, to name but a few.

Go play in traffic, jackass.