Reply To: 99% Heroic Uldir Parses BM Single Target and AOE Macros + UI

Home/Classes/Hunters/Beast Mastery/8.0.x/99% Heroic Uldir Parses BM Single Target and AOE Macros + UI/Reply To: 99% Heroic Uldir Parses BM Single Target and AOE Macros + UI

Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery 8.0.x 99% Heroic Uldir Parses BM Single Target and AOE Macros + UI Reply To: 99% Heroic Uldir Parses BM Single Target and AOE Macros + UI

ipw133
First Sergeant

It is strange. Beast Master Always used to stack Mastery as it increases pet damage. If you use Details (Damage addon) I can see that my pet still takes up the top three slots in myt DPS. Barbed shot (3 stack) increased pet damage by 90%. Crit increases the chance of a Barbed shot reset. But then Haste reduces the cool-down time of Barbed Shot. At the moment I struggle to get the cooldown to coincide with the end of the 3 stack.

That troubles me. Also the macro sometimes sparks a barbed shot when I am on 3 stacks with 75% left to run. This is wasteful. I am struggling to rectify this as I can’t work out where, in the macro, that another barbed shot is being summoned.

I also might consider dropping barbed shot from the sequence and hand cast it. It is will also show when the cast is happening. I thought I’d sorted it last night…. 🙁

I am also thinking of changing main macro

Ipw133