Reply To: **UPDATED 12/14/2018** Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Home/Classes/Hunters/Beast Mastery/8.0.x/**UPDATED 12/14/2018** Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro/Reply To: **UPDATED 12/14/2018** Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Forums Forums Classes Hunters Beast Mastery 8.0.x **UPDATED 12/14/2018** Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro Reply To: **UPDATED 12/14/2018** Booty's 8.0.x BM Macro

Pharmacist1
First Sergeant

on this macro /cast [mod:alt] Aspect of the Wild /cast [mod:alt] Bestial Wrath /cast [mod:alt] A Murder of Crows
can you add more to it and put it on shift ?

You can but I would’nt advise adding more abilities to the same mod as your main cooldowns as it could delay the casting of them if the other abilities are off cd at the same time. anyways it would look like:

/cast [mod:shift] Aspect of the Wild
/cast [mod:shift] Bestial Wrath
/cast [mod:shift] A Murder of Crows
/cast [mod:shift] xxxxx
/cast [mod:shift] xxxxx
**just replace xxxxx with the ability of your choosing

Also if you need more mod buttons it may be worth noting that you can set them to be either the left or right version. (Example: “/cast [mod:lshift] Barbed Shot” will only fire if you hold down the left shift button, while “/cast [mod:rshift] Barbed Shot” will only fire off if the right shift button is held.) I know it probably wouldnt be too practical if used with a regular sized keyboard but could be pretty useful with a gaming keyboard or a gamepad like I use to play.