Forums Forums Lazy Macros How To’s Gnome Sequencer for Idiots – Ask and you will be answered Reply To: Gnome Sequencer for Idiots – Ask and you will be answered

Seraphiel892
Scout

I guess this is a pretty easy question for you guys but I´m actually dont understand what I´m doing wrong.

´til now I just imported the macros from here into game when it was necessary … now I tried to write a simple macro , just to bind 2 of my totems on 1 key … this was what I tried :

b4vmErLxofJxtr1tuvutq90vfjLxojJxu51uufgBL5gDZ51uXeZpS8dl)WYpS8dlEnfrLzwy1XgDE5umEnvtHnMCVzvzYnxAV52CErLxofJxu5LtX41uVmwyZrNFGvZm5qJxtb1BZrxtHnMCV5fvErNxtTuz5bLCLn3CErLxofJxtTvBVrMoHXgDSa0y1j3CVjxx(bgvVrxzT5hyKvMC(bwrUvMCNLwzZbxzPngALjxDUDMx051utrxzWzuDUngDP9MBEnfuYL2BYLgD551uqjxznf2yY9Mxu5fDEn1sLLNuLXwzHnxzErLx05fDErNxtfuD0H2BY51uhXwyJnSRdlQCaruAL5hybXgzVjNxtnfCLnwse5LtYydnEnLuLfgzp5gB55LqEnvtH5wDHXwsUrxzYzxzUrxAV5Mxc5fDErNxEb

so my question is : what did I wrong – cause this doesnt work the way I thought .
I just wanted a macro which places my Healing Tide Totem when hitting the button and set a Capacitor Totem at my cursor-location when I press alt and the button ._.

Thx for your help

btw: sorry for my bad english x.x hope you all will understand what I´m asking for ^^*