Ok, I am going to try a clever trick I learned but essentially it is using a macro to fire a macro so that the castsequence may not cause issues. I think this is where the problem may lay as castsequence always fires with an odd delay if it is not the last thing in a sequence. This delay ends up with a net dps loss at times and can be quite a critical issue. I will let you know if I can adjust this issue and improve performance with it. It may allow me to take out extra ability uses that I am generally not fond of. The longer the macro the more issues it may have. This is the reason I tried to take things off the castsequence anyways.