Forums Forums Classes Rogues Assassination 8.0.x ASSASSINATION JM 8.1x Reply To: ASSASSINATION JM 8.1x

El0quenz
Grunt

So my Rogue is iLvL 409 and I just tried your macro. Overall, it is working pretty decently.

Like you mentioned, I started the fight with Garrote from Stealth and then start the Macro. On the Raider Target Dummy I pull off ~16k DPS and Raidbots is giving me an estimate of ~18.4k DPS.
For a 3 Minute fight I had 86% Garrote Uptime and 94% Rupture uptime. What I noticed is that Rupture gets renewed when 10s are left, but I don’t think that makes a huge difference.

If you need more information feel free to ask I will try and provide them to you.

not as of yet, its something with rogues I cant work out. garrotte, ambush, cheap shot etc for some reason if when opened from stealth you can case that ability 3-5 times in a row which is odd as most cant be used outside from stealth. no idea why it does this

I don’t know if I understand you correct, but I think you are talking about the talent “Subterfuge”. Abilites that require stealth can still be used for 3 seconds after Stealth breaks. If you have One Shrouded Suffocation Trait the opener is like this: Garrote->Rupture->Garrote

So maybe, do the opener manually and then start the macro?