Forums Forums Classes Demon Hunters Havoc 8.0.x BladePro Presents "PACMAN EXTREME BUILD" UPDATED 3/19/19 WARNING VERY HUGE Reply To: BladePro Presents "PACMAN EXTREME BUILD" UPDATED 3/19/19 WARNING VERY HUGE

BladePro (PacMan DH macro)
Senior Sergeant

https://wowlazymacros.com/forums/topic/bladepro-presents-spankingtanking_m-keys-only/
IT HAS BEEN FAR TOO LONG DAY AFTER DAY U SIT IN QUEUE WAITING FOR A TANK JUST SO THAT HE CAN LEAVE MID KEY AND LEAVE U WITH UR HUGE D OUT… I HAD ENOUGH I SWITCHED TO TANKING SPEC AND BEGAN TO WORK ON A MACRO…

started with tanking world tour weekly and progressed to keys soon enough..

LOL THAT UP THEIR IS BULLSHIT TBH FIRST DAY I SWITCHED TO TANK I WORKED ON A SIMPLE ROTATION MACRO THAT WOULD ALLOW ME TO BUILD UP ORBS AND HEAL UP WITH SPIRIT BOMB.
OK TOOK ME ABOUT 1HR TO GET IT RIGHT. I have been using this macro for tanking keys for 4 weeks now i started with 0 tanking raider io and now i am 1.8k raider io for tank… i not only heal thru huge ass pulls and single target boss fights with 1 simple macro but i also PULL AROUND 19K DPS OVERALL AND HPS IS AROUND 17K OVERALL. U LITTERALLY BECOME GOKU SPIRIT BOMB AND ALL WTF WHO SAID DH TANKS ARE BAD I MAKE DH TANKS LOOK BROKEN AF AND I THINK U SHOULD TRY THIS OUT NOW B4 THE BUFFS COMING FOR DH TANKS IN 8.2 ONCE THOSE HIT IMMA GO SUPER SAIYAN AND MAKE BLIZZARD NERF DH TANKS SO HARD WE WILL LITTERALLY BE THE ONLY “SUPPORT CLASS IN THE GAME BY HOW FKN MUCH THEY WILL NERF US” LMFAO POST UR THOUGHTS ON THE MACRO PAGE..

IF U GUYS THINK I AM FULL OF SHIT DM ME AND ILL FKN CARRY UR BOOSTED ASS IN A 15 YES 15 KEY AND MAKE U SWALLOW SOME THICC D LOL ANY QUESTIONS POST ON PAGE AND I WILL PROB SHORTEN THIS OUT SOON LOL ANYWAYS GO BE GOKU AND LETS ALL FILL THAT TANK SHORTAGE. ALSO DO NOT BE A PUSSY TANK WITH PULLS IF UR GONNA DO THAT THEN DONT USE MY MACRO ONLY SAVAGES WITH NO FEAR CAN TOUCH THIS. U CAN SEE ME ON MDI AND CRI SALT IDC 😛