1.8Mill Average with 2-5Mill Burst Havoc Single Target Raid Dummy

Home/Classes/Demon Hunters/Archive (Old Macros)/7.3.x - Havok/PvE/1.8Mill Average with 2-5Mill Burst Havoc Single Target Raid Dummy

Forums Forums Classes Demon Hunters Archive (Old Macros) 7.3.x - Havok PvE 1.8Mill Average with 2-5Mill Burst Havoc Single Target Raid Dummy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Sergeant

Hi

Using AutoHotKey with this I am getting some good numbers on Single Target Raid Dummy

Used a few Macros from this site and this is the best I have been able to get out of my DH ilvl940

AutoHotKey

Gnarchotix
    Grunt

how is this even possible? I am using the same stuff you are
    and I am near 450k with that sleep in yoru AHK?

Tony Dickie
    Sergeant

works for me no problems. Can you share your armory to check your gear/spec/leggos?

I use 2 leggo rings – Anger of the Half-Giants and Insignia of the Grand Army

Romero Carlos
    Sergeant

your macro is very good, now I’ve always used AHK and I’ve never had a problem, I have my own AHK, when I activate your AHK it starts normally, but after a couple of minutes it closes itself and stops working. I do not know if the code that you put is correct, if you put something missing .. Can you give one analyzed?

Tony Dickie
    Sergeant

Hi

Just make sure your not hitting esc as this is the cancel key for this AHK.

All works fine for me, I am using it in Mythic Ant which makes it pretty easy.

Just put the macro in 1 key slot then hold it down during the encounters, easy to run about following tacts

You can have other macros spammed in 2,3,4 but I do not bother

Fernando dos Anjos
    Grunt

What MS rate, which you can navigate through this macro ?
    I’m trying spammed at 30ms.

Very Nice macro

Raze48
    Senior Sergeant

Unless you are living on top of a Blizzard server and have sub 30ms ping, spamming anything that fast is a good way to get yourself banned, trust me.

zerocool
    Grunt

you can spam at 5ms all day long and you’re not getting banned what are you talking about “Trust me”.

Justin Troop
    Grunt

Isn’t this AHK sequence against tos? I am to understand 1 keypress should fire off one action and this appears to be able to be held down and cycle super fast

Michael E. Lewis
    First Sergeant

Nope, using AHK is perfectly ok with Blizzard so stop worrying.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.