[OUTDATED] Abby and Andrew's ST/MT Sub Rogue

Andrew’s Single Target

dy0ydaqEfK1Riv7xyavrAjrrzwGSlQOgxue)IidJO6yuSmO6zk10uHHMsCnLSnukFdkmof6COI1ruUhukgivehekLwiusMOcyJqj1hrbmsuqDsuiVefvZefPBQi2jO(juQmufOLIc1tHmvv0wrb6yrjSwOu1Bj4UOQ9I8xOenyrhwYIvPEmWKvqDzP2SIKpJIy0uHJUiLxJIYSvu3MkTBQ63uA4OuDCuslNqpxvtN01vjBhkQonQ04rbzFrrAYqNeSHqtWEgJDmawIojyC6KqN1C71NqMno(2GtOb6PQRzLGneIH7z2jK70fTmjY)6oYY2o7SZrIXY9je2EPoSIeIfmJfmHfSyAoLfm1jy1Cby2dkrcHyVbmAacgNndHMuarld2IpxR)Ptc2qNeSHqsG61ifaw37sHI81YdAzY5J0GBoWWqW4escuV(nRxTh0rk4TV21S6akYxlpOLjNpY1gkY1gksdN1XchkY1gkY1gksdh2gnCGICTj4nHKa1RFZ6v7bDKcV21S6Gx41YdAzgjCPnFKI93k2SImsZ46ypcfPzCDShHI0mUo2JqrA4W2OHdbFqijq9AKcaR7DPqr(A5bTm58rIpkhddhcErijq963SE1EqhPG3(AxZQdOiFT8GwMC(ixBOixBOinCwhlCcXuRLDMY1LRsOnHyEpeJ75U(MojydHKa1RrkaSU3LYh5KsKz9WroLvmYb6sDqW4escuVgPaW6ExkFK4gC8XnPecPn7y9LhOCTEcHAwVAVYTMjeZ7HguS)NojydHK0sKjT2(2DOif8whLOlVWWDnmpbJtijq9AKcozkl46HAgI7RpFKlm4Spi4nHKa1Rrk4TV21S6aYBbw37s5J0GX4bbFqijq9AKcaR7DPqr(A5bTm58rAgxBZMucnOypPaIw6KGnescuVgPG3cSU3LYh5MT16GGXjKeOEnsbG19UuOiFT8GwMC(ixBsj0G2xNuarlDskPKsOjL)QMzKxBrmV9kxRNUjLuIa

Abby’s AOE

dCKwhaqEIkTEIemFu7NkdOirTKIKywqYUKqACfjPFrvAFfjvhdGwgq8mayAef1qlQ4AcTnIuX3isjJtP1rvP7rKsnqIs6GePWcjQAIaPUirPSrIuvFKiPmsIu0jjkvVKOeZKOq3uI0obQFsuqdLQIwkrrEQKMQe1wjsvowrQ0AjsO3sHUlvXEjmykDyflw0JrMmPld1Mv9zQkmAaD0IezyseVMQQztb3Mi2nf9BigoqYXbqlxQNly6GUUeSDjeFxc14jkWPHulauuwagqrTuPOmjdLAcWGiklQLhdytyqubbaGacaaeervAInakrvIuOr8HZgkKo7GGlArlQZkTIscIkOXFkyakadOOknkabI0IQCKkYrQkhPRusklhPUSkVHH8hOPf1kOWKSdAbyqKoakQLouJi9WDanIzquwagqrzbyafvM(vDMFV0eGC7Sm9VBMQY0FmsumAKqKKdeLZgGJjH9TepC7Sm9VBMQwboksXoR8ggfh4MBbyqevM(vDMFV0eGbmalGnjm3olt)XOQeX0FmsumA0ejaXJbiquoBaoMe23s8Wn3olt)7MPQm9VBMQwbwOr7hB6SvislHBUr5Sm9VBMQY0)UzQQ8d5paNKBUr5Sm9VBMQY0)UzQky0(aimnmkMBUr5Sm9VBMQY0)UzQQ8d5paNKBUr5Sm9VBMQY0)UzQQ8d5paNKBUr5Sm9VBMQY0)UzQQSve0bc3deZn3OCwM(3ntvz6F3mvTcSqJ2p20zRqKwc3CladarLPFvN53lnbyadWcytcZTZY0FmQkrm9hJefJgdq8yac0JXaCmjSVa6feVaWJZ24agkTJol3C7Sm9VBMQY0)UzQAf4OifhGnA)yU5gLZY0)UzQkt)7MPQvGJIuCa2O9J5MBuolt)7MPQm9VBMQwboksXbyJ2pMBUr5Sm9VBMQY0)UzQQSve0bc3deZn3cWYSOY0VQZ87LMaKBNLP)DZuvM(JrIIrJeIKCGOC2aCmjSVL4HBNLP)DZu1kMAm0zlJjGMObybm3ClahfvM(vDMFV0eGbmalGnjm3olt)XOQeX0FmsumA0ejaXJbiquoBaoMe23s8Wn3olt)7MPQm9VBMQwbwOr7hB6SvislHBUr5Sm9VBMQY0)UzQQ8d5paNKBUr5Sm9VBMQY0)UzQky0(aimnmkMBUfvzebbuYiAjOHIkaevzblxzcBapbSOSamGIkt)QoZVxAcqUDwJeIKCGEC2sN2pwD2J0olOXdeOamiIkt)QoZVxAcqUDwM(3ntvz6pgjkgnsisYb6HBNLP)DZu1QCLKigcolYDwqJhiqU5waf1kedkPFbtcIgXuuRyawaBcrpgevFIeGLouJiklGIQpBCPd1iIYcWakQm9R6m)EPja52zz6F3mvLP)yKOy0OjcHijhOhUDwM(3ntvRahfP4aedkU5wagerLPFvN53lnbi3olt)7MPQm9hJefJgjej5ar5Sb4ysyFlXd3olt)7MPQYpK)aCsU5wafvzblxF24qquwagqrLPFvN53lCAFGHytSe5YTZA0eb40s8yuXJ6ragerLPFvN53lnbi3olt)7MPQm9hJefJgL1JqfcOWYa0byWd3olt)7MPQLB0K)GZICNfce7SL7rXCZTamaevM(vDMFV0eGC7Sm9VBMQY0FmsumA0ejaXJbiquMieIKCGE42zz6F3mvTcXJbiqU5wawMfvM(vDMFV0eGC7Sm9VBMQY0FmsumAKqKKdeLZgGJjH9TepC7Sm9VBMQwboksXolOhtcZn3cOakGIAPJzHXGSBcXDrWMq0iMc5fqbuia

Run at 50-75ms.

Talents in the ST and AOE are different but both work together, use whatever helps your rotation the most per stat %.

If you’re having issues with the AOE sitting on combo points, add eviscerate to a modifier.

Not a bad rotation, soloed a few rare elites with it on Argus.

P.S. See if you can try and work in Crimson Vial some way. That would be nice to have in the macro.

[quote quote=61236]Not a bad rotation, soloed a few rare elites with it on Argus.
P.S. See if you can try and work in Crimson Vial some way. That would be nice to have in the macro.[/quote]

I’ll throw it in later.

I just found out that there is a current bug with sub rogues which prevents any combo points from being generated. Evidently, blizzard is aware of this and is trying to fix it so once they do, I’ll revisit this macro.

I’ve never spent a lot of time playing a rogue. Your macro is amazing… thanks… I may have a new main…

Made account to say this is best sub rogue macro here. I do 10K dps on trash mob and 4K sustain. Ty

Nice work!

gonna say this, if you plan on having crimson vial in the macro, please put it in as a mod and not in the macro itself that way people have more control over when to use it. i will personally add a mod for crimson vial myself, i been playing assassin since pre-patch release but willing to give sub a try an your macro.

PS: if people are having energy problem try going with Vigor talent.

[quote quote=62002]gonna say this, if you plan on having crimson vial in the macro, please put it in as a mod and not in the macro itself that way people have more control over when to use it. i will personally add a mod for crimson vial myself, i been playing assassin since pre-patch release but willing to give sub a try an your macro.
PS: if people are having energy problem try going with Vigor talent.[/quote]

CV is not going to be added.
Vigor isn’t viable if you want your dps to be competitive.

This is actually quite good! Very nice work, Abby!

Any chances you’ll make a single target macro? I do more damage with this one than Urzulus two buttons and I bet a single target would totally crush the meters.

Macro doesnt work for me…

Once BFA releases I will. I enjoy playing sub manually so I’ve had no use for a macro right now.

This does nothing to help me help you.

Are you using the current, updated version of GSE?
Are you firing manually or automatic?
Are you swapped to subtlety?
Does it fire some or not at all?
Are other macros working for you?
Are you 110?
Are you playing beta or live-patch?

edit: works for me, if anyone has issues with it not working at all - lmk

are you :wink:

Sorry, my fail!

Are you using the current, updated version of GSE? Current version GSE_2.3.04.
Are you firing manually or automatic? Manually and with keyboard macro it doesnt work
Are you swapped to subtlety? Yes of course.
Does it fire some or not at all? Not at all.
Are other macros working for you? Yes the other macros work well.
Are you 110? Yes!
Are you playing beta or live-patch? Live-patch.

Okay, it was the macro language. Now it works very well!

Great. I’m glad that you got it working.

Must had been hard to conciliate buff & energy issues.
However i have some troubles when running it. I can pass a lot of time wiff full combopoints and still be using combo generators up to 4 times before a finisher comes.

I don’t know if i’m doing something wrong since i just discover this site & GSE today.
I create an autoclick on my mouse with 50ms between repetitions.

Anyway, that is some great job !

[quote quote=62910]Must had been hard to conciliate buff & energy issues. However i have some troubles when running it. I can pass a lot of time wiff full combopoints and still be using combo generators up to 4 times before a finisher comes.
I don’t know if i’m doing something wrong since i just discover this site & GSE today. I create an autoclick on my mouse with 50ms between repetitions.
Anyway, that is some great job ![/quote]

How much is “a lot of time” because your encounters should be 1:30-2:30 minutes at most. Sub is a predominately mythic plus spec, not raid, so your encounters are relatively fast - which this is designed for.

Although we can’t reset the sequence anymore, rogues are fortunate enough to have an ability which resets the encounter - utilizing this is extremely important as it dictates how the remaining sequence will act. If you’re not utilizing vanish as rogues are intended, you’ll pool more cbp’s than it should.

Hi Abby,

I use you a lot for macro references and your macro’s are awesome. The only question I have is this,
I cant seem to change my Razor keyboard or mouse to the 50ms key response. I looked in the manual and I cant seem to find it when i open the keyboard or mouse. Am I missing a step? If you can help great, if not no worries.

Thanks