/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Raise Dead
/castsequence reset=5/target Howling Blast,Plague Strike,Soul Reaper
/cast [combat] Pillar of Frost
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

this is what im using now, seems to be working good, if someone can improve on it please do

Why Obliterate twice? Why Soul Reaper in the cast sequence? very inefficient and you will end up using way too many HP and PS before using SR. That is the disease refresh line.

I posted this in 5.3 frost thread. Did some test and tweaks to it. I have Death’s Advance talented and I find myself only using it while running after a wipe. Since it is on a 30 sec cooldown, I decided to put it in the macro and it works perfectly. Diseases are never falling off and they are only refreshed after 30sec. I still keep Outbreak off cooldown just in case for some odd reason they do fall off. This is the execute phase macro so edit out Soul Reaper line and extra 0s from lines above. Refresh FF with HB only on Rime. BP refreshed in the last cast castsequence every 30 seconds. Give it a try and see how it works out. Add racial &/use 10 if you have.

/castsequence reset=target Howling Blast,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,0,Horn of Winter
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Raise Dead
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Obliterate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Soul Reaper
/castsequence reset=5/target Death's Advance,Plague Strike
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack

i have obliterate twice to make sure i get the proc use, soul reaper in the cast line seems to fire off in time and doesnt hold anything back (timing wise), and it frees up the castsequence for raise dead. i saw very, and i mean very, little runic front using horn of winter on cd so i glyphed for the hour use.

i have obliterate twice to make sure i get the proc use, soul reaper in the cast line seems to fire off in time and doesnt hold anything back (timing wise), and it frees up the castsequence for raise dead. i saw very, and i mean very, little runic from using horn of winter on cd so i glyphed for the hour use.

The reason I dont use HB with out Rime is because it screws up the whole timing for Obliterate. And that is why I dont have it in the disease refresh sequence or anywhere for the matter except in the first line. If you have HoW glyphed, yes you can get rid of it. I havent personally glyphed it is because I do find myself waiting on runes to charge up for Obliterate and that when the macro pops HoW. Its little bit of runic power gain but if I am waiting on something just auto attacking then might as well gain that bit of extra resource. You should also play around with 0.3 and see which one works best for you since latency will impact the macro priority.

As for having SR in the cast sequence, you have to understand that it fires off HB and PS every time you use SR which prematurely refresh diseases and is a DPS loss.

[quote quote=10331]#showtooltip
/targetenemy [noharm][dead]
/castsequence reset=target Howling Blast,Plague Strike,null
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,0,Obliterate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,0,Frost Strike
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,0,Obliterate
/castsequence reset=0.3 0,Raise Dead
/castsequence reset=5/target Howling Blast,Plague Strike,Soul Reaper
/cast [combat] Empower Rune Weapon
/cast [combat] Blood Fury
/use [combat] 13
/use [combat] 14
/startattack[/quote]

What Glyphs and Talents?

Yeah what glyphs and talents?

Based on the macro I would think 3,?,?,1,2,?. Other than Plague Leech and Blood Tap, none or the talents would have any affect on this macro or for a DK rotation in general.