4.2 Paladin - Retribution Lazy Macro

Back again with more, this time the Paladin class. I am very familiar with this class, since pretty much was the one I mostly played during WOTLK. In the macro, it goes through a simple rotation and a modifier to use Holy Power (combo points), while at the same time popping cooldowns. Remember, is a brainless macro, is not supposed to be a smart macro.

Macro might be outdated, please check the forums for up to date macros.

/castsequence [fusion_builder_container hundred_percent="yes" overflow="visible"][fusion_builder_row][fusion_builder_column type="1_1" background_position="left top" background_color="" border_size="" border_color="" border_style="solid" spacing="yes" background_image="" background_repeat="no-repeat" padding="" margin_top="0px" margin_bottom="0px" class="" id="" animation_type="" animation_speed="0.3" animation_direction="left" hide_on_mobile="no" center_content="no" min_height="none"][mod]Templar's Verdict;reset=15 Judgement,Holy Wrath,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike,Judgement,Crusader Strike,Crusader Strike
/cast Hammer of Wrath
/cast Zealotry
/cast Avenging Wrath
/cast Guardian of Ancient Kings
/use 13
/startattack

Macro Explanation:

Do not forget to put the seal on!

UPDATED July 7, 2011: Revised for Patch 4.2 and also added Hammer of Wrath and Templar’s Verdict as a Holy Power dump. Removed Divine Storm and a trinket slot for a better rotation.[/fusion_builder_column][/fusion_builder_row][/fusion_builder_container]

would i be able to add inquisition in this? most rotations i see with rets include inquisition as the first priority, then CS etc…

thanks for all you do here.

Hello Derek, I would like to. But! the problem with it is that if someone spends all the charges before the Inquisition kicks in within the first sequence, it would lock up the macro til you have a charge of Holy Power available. Also it can not be put by itself because it would spend all the charges if you spam the macro.
I will try to maybe add it as a second castsequence but the problem is that this lazy macro is kinda maxed in characters available. If I remove startattack and your ability is in cooldown the character will just stand still til the cooldown is gone. Probably will remove the trinket but still kinda short in characters.

fair enough. i notice in a lot of your macros you have a mod. you could always just remove that, have the player use TV with another button, and then you have more characters. also, hammer of wrath. like say you got #1 button as the macro, #2 button as TV and #3 as HoW. but then that’s going away from your whole point of being “lazy.” heh heh. either way, i appreciate your quick reply. i’ll figure out how to use inquisition along with this great macro! :smiley:

oke macros

CSS in macro is something new indeed